CHAPTER 1

Izuku POV

"Mom I'm home!" I said, I walked in.

"Izuku we have some special guests that want to speak with you. They are in the living room." My mother Inko Midoriya said, I could hear the nervousness in her voice. I nodded my head and headed to the living room after I took off my shoes.

When I arrive in the living room I saw a girl with orange hair and green eyes. There was a gray big eyed frog like thing standing on her shoulder.

"Umm

"Umm... h-h-hello I'm I-i-izuku M-midoriya. W-what do y-you want w-w-with m-m-m-me?" I asked, I'm not good speaking with girls.

"Child why are you stuttering?" Asked the gray frog,

"It's j-just that I don't h-h-have much confidence talking to people especially g-g-g-girls." I said,

"Let me guess. Bullies?" The girl said,

"....." I stayed slight,

"By a girl. That you most likely have hsd a crush on?" The girl asked, my face became as red as Santa's hat.

"I..uhh...umm..." I said, looking down.

"And she was once your childhood friend but now she bullies you. Because of something that was out of your control?" She asked, I gave her small nod.

"Yes, but I just think she doesn't want to see me get killed. Also she has trouble expressing her true feelings. Cuz I can see sadness in her eyes everytime she finish beating me up." I said, as tears started falling down my face.

"Gwen Stacy apologize..." The gray frog started, but I cut him off.

"It's alright. She didn't mean any harm. But I told you who I am, but I don't know who you are." I said, 

"Apologies. I'm Azmuth Jr. and this is a friend of mine Gwen Stacie. We are here with a proposal. A deal. I have something that will give you the opportunity to actually achieve your dream. But in return I want you to use the item I gave you to protect your universe. From every evil." Azmuth said, he then took out a cool looking watch.

"This is the Omnitrix, the most powerful device in all the universes. It will allow you to transform into different aliens. Each aliens has its own sets of abilities. The transformations are painless. You can also fuse two different aliens and use their ultimate forms. Do you accept the Omnitrix?" Azmuth asked,

"Why me? Why not someone who is stronger and isn't quirkless?" Izuku asked,

"The watch chooses the wearer. We don't. You can accept it and the Omnitrix is yours and we will help you understand how to use it. Or you can deny it and remain powerless." Azmuth said, I thought of the pro and cons mumbling I felt something land on my head.