"Zen'in-sama..."

Naoya smirked. "Yes, exactly like that. You wanted me to teach you something earlier, right? I'm going to teach you the best way to cling to a strong man, the best way to worship your god."

Before you could respond, Naoya pushed you off of his lap. Opening your mouth, he pulling your head down towards his lap. Everything was so fast it was all a blur, but when you could come to your mouth was wrapped around something. Your eyes were watering. Though you tried to choke it out, it was too long for you to slide off of it so easily. You were practically gagging on it, the scent thick in your nostrils.

"I see..." Naoya was pleasantly amused. "First time? Saving your delicate lips for me? What a good girl you are. Common sluts have their habits and imperfections. But your a blank slate - perfect to shape to my own desires! Be honoured that your god has found a use for someone so deplorable."

Admist the tears in your eyes, you nodded. You didn't like the feeling at all, but you didn't resist, either. If you accepted it, you'll finally feel like you have some control, ha ha...

Maybe you were too naive before. The weak are to be used by the strong, and thinking you were anything different was pathetic. For Senpai and Naoya, you were nothing more than prey.

Naoya used you as he pleased, pulling you up and down so rhythmically precise that you were starting to get used to his length. In a matter of time, your mouth was shaped perfectly for him, which led him to release. You couldn't handle his full load, leaving a good portion to spill out of your cheeks.

He wiped one of his fingers against your cheek, before forcing it in your mouth for a taste. "Do you like it, Y/n chan?"

Not at all. It was absolutely disgusting. But you couldn't say that... so you just stayed silent. Naoya didn't seem to mind that.

"My dear filthy Y/n L/n," Naoya hummed out in satisfaction. "One day you will be purified. Until then, I won't be able to do what I really want with you."

What did he mean?

Naoya chuckled. "Oh right, you're just a first year. You don't know how the world works, do you?" Zipping up his pants, he continued. "Right now you're clanless. Since you're lucky, you have the opportunity to become something more... something pure. A Zen'in."

A... you gulped. "Zen'in-sama, what are you implying?"

"Naobito's pestering me to marry," Naoya frowned. "It's a matter of time since I'm the next clan head, so naturally I've been scouting. Women are difficult, unmanageable, unloyal, just plain disgusting! It's hard to find one perfect to my own needs. But you, Y/n-chan... I wouldn't mind holding a woman like you by my side. Someone obedient, weak, but still enough to be a sorcerer. Consider yourself lucky, you will be wed to the next Clan Head to the Zen'ins."

Your eyes opened wide. "What?!" You didn't have time to think over your words. "Zen'in-sama I can't! I haven't even had a boyfriend yet, I'm not even out of highschool-!"

"Y/n," Naoya chuckled. "You worry about such trivial things. In four years it'll all be the same. When you grow up, you'll realize that much."

"But-"

That's when he grabbed you by your neck and pulled you up to his face. You didn't expect the sudden gesture, so you couldn't help but choke a bit.

"That's one thing, Y/n-chan," Naoya growled. "Never doubt my decisions. You were put in this world to please, obey and worship me. If it's not one of those three, do not open your mouth. Understood?"

Tears threatened to pour out of your eyes. He... he's terrifying! No wonder Sensei hates Zen'ins that much! This was a mistake.

You took too long to respond, so Naoya's grasp tightened more around your neck. "Well?"

"I understand!! I understand Zen'in-sama!" You cried out before being released. You fell on his lap in tears.

Nevertheless, Naoya's hand stroked your head gently, as if that same hand wasn't choking you just seconds before. "Y/n-chan, don't cry," he reassured, gently wiping away your tears. "You don't have to cry when I'm around. Your god will take care of you."

You both made it to the Hotel, one more of a wreck than the other. All you wanted to do was go home, but you couldn't. Unless...

You took out your phone to see more missed messages from Gojo-Sensei.

GOJO SENSEI
As long as your coming back, that should be fine.
What's your ETA?
Y/n, are you there?
It's been a few hours... are you almost back?

MISSED CALL FROM GOJO SENSEI

Y/n?
I'm getting worried again... are you still in Shinjuku?

You were about to type your response before you got another call.

INCOMING CALL FROM GOJO SENSEI.

Heaving out a small shooken sigh, you took a quick glimpse over your shoulder. It seems Naoya wasn't here right now, which was perfect! No matter how badly you didn't want to, you were going to tell Sensei everything.

But things don't always go as planned. Just as you were about to pick up, Naoya appeared out of nowhere. Whether he was anticipating this or just came back at the worst time possible, he took your phone out of your hands. In your place, he picked up the phone.

"Y/n!" Gojo exclaimed on the other side of the line. It sounded like he was pacing back and forth. "Are you-"

"Satoru, how rude of you to keep bothering your students at odd hours of the day," Naoya smirked on the line, pressing the screen up to his ear. "I'd say that's incredibly unprofessional."

"Naoya, where the hell did you bring Y/n?!" Sensei was oddly defensive for your behalf. "If this whole thing is because of Naobito I-"

"So what if it is?" Naoya was able to keep his cool, continuing "Why are you so concerned with me seeking out Y/n? She's perfectly happy under my care."

"She's a highschool student!" The voice raised from the other side of the line. "Pass the phone to Y/n, I want to talk to her right now."

Rolling his eyes, Naoya took the phone off of his ear. Covering the mic, the stubborn heir wasn't afraid to shoot you an intimidating glare. "Don't say anything you'll regret, Y/n-chan."

You gulped. And so he passed the phone to you, who was a trembling mess. "H-Hello?"

"Y/n, where are you?" Sensei was straight to the point.

"We've..." after catching another glimpse of Naoya, you cleared your throat. "We've checked into a hotel for the night. We'll be back tomorrow."

"Do you want me to pick you up now?" Sensei asked. You hesitated, but you ended up shaking your head to appease Naoya.

"I'm fine, Sensei." You pressed your lips together akwardly. "And don't worry. Zen'in-Sama hasn't done anything either."

"I see..." Sensei frowned. "If you're ok, I'll leave you be. But don't be afraid to get some fresh air once in a while. I expect I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes Sensei," you nodded. "I'll be in class tomorrow."

And so you hung up the phone.

"That's another thing," Naoya raised his eyebrows, taking your phone out of your hands before sliding it into his own pocket. "I don't like that Satoru has your number. Nor do I like him as your instructor. When we get back, I'll have you transferred to the Kyoto branch so I can keep a better eye on you."

"B-but Zen'in-sama!" Before you could properly protest, Naoya interrupted you.

"Please, obey, worship." Those were the only words Naoya growled as you pressed your lips together. Why were you listening to him?! Why didn't you just tell Sensei you weren't ok?!? Why were you letting Naoya walk all over you...

Tears welled up in your eyes once more. Were you really this pathetic?

"Y/n-chan, you're really crying right now?" Naoya frowned, before picking you up like a child in his arms. "You'll learn in time. I'll take you back to my room where you can cry it out. In the meantime, I'll sort out our arrangements."