08| The itty-Bitty Committee

Start from the beginning

Aether's back tingled with sweet pleasure from the way his Creator moved his fingers through his blonde hair. It made him lean into his palm blissfully and he felt his cheeks heated up at the thought of something, something for him and o one else. "Is that it My Creator? Not the Adepti? or the Archons?"

"No, I will deal with them later."

"And the Children of Khaenri'ah?" Aether asked, his voice a whisper as he glanced at the curious eyes of the girls. 

"They will also be dealt later, their punishment will be just as bad." [M/N] said as he turns around and gives the girls a smile. 

"Now, shall we go see if Thoma could cook us something?" their eyes lit up and nod, Klee grasped [M/N]'s hand and Qiqi the other one as they practically dragged [M/N] inside and was now greeted by Milkshake, the dog was covered in many bows. The girl's first victim of their visit there. 

[M/N] hummed as he washed off the makeup that the girls put on him and the bows that held his [H/C] hair up tightly into messy braids and messy buns. He combed it back and heard the door slide open as Thoma set the tea on the desk. [M/N] had stayed in the office area as the girls were sleeping on the couches in the living room. They had pulled him around to do many kid games, including hiding and seek then dressing Milkshake up into little clothes as the dog walked around with a dodo-co hat on. Then finally made a little tent to pretend to camp, but then the girls fell asleep during it, but not before giving their Grace a make-over with Lisa's purse they found.

"Your tea and the people who Aether found are here," Thoma said as [M/N] hummed as he stands up and fixed his hair again in the mirror. "Do you need me to stay?"

"No, just check in on the girls." [M/N] said as Thoma bows before leaving as the women entered.

[M/N] sat back down and sipped the tea that Thoma carefully brewed before looking at them. All four women looked to him with serious faces but [M/N] could feel the tension in the room from them. He stared at them with a less serious face, like he was the one waiting for them to speak.

"To be blunt, I admire all of you, working on the lands that your Archons neglected terribly, Venti with his alcoholism and going to sleep for a while like a little bitch." [M/N] said as he leans on his hand while he sat behind the desk. Jean flinches and nods to herself, looking down as [M/N] contained. "As Ningguang you worked your way up to a poor street rat, with a hardworking ethic to the boss of all of Liyue Harbor, with your two helpers Ganyu and Keqing. I would have to stand up to applause you but today I have a new idea, something you all never tried before."

"We happily accept it, Your Grace," Jean said, as her chest felt light, from the praise and acceptance of their Grace's good view. "As do we." Lady Ningguang said.

"Jean, you're fired from grand-acting master and demoted back to a Knight, as your little Sister Barbara will take your place. You can stay a Knight if you wish or take a spot as a nun, whatever you do, I don't simply give a flying fuck." [M/N] said as he sipped his tea casually and licked his lips as Jean's eyes were practically wide and looked to be too stunned to speak. She could hear a soft gasp escaping her lips as her heart dropped down into the pits of her stomach.

"As for you Liyue from today on will be a leaderless society." [M/N] looked to the women and their eyes widen as well.

"Your Grace..I..what about the people? How could they live without the laws that were placed down? How will they survive without charge or us to protect them?" Ningguang asked, as her hands shake a bit from the stun demotion.

"There are other capable people in Liyue, to watch them, then if not the Adepti can sort it out as they did before if I wish to keep them." [M/N] said as he shrugs, "You tried to drown me in the Harbor and I was recused by a ship, then found by Guoba and Xiangling if they weren't so...nice I would've died from the injuries your people gave me."

"I...I see."

"Don't be dramatic, I still let you have your flying mobile home, now Keqing and Ganyu, you two are fired as well. Do what you wish from now on, but if I get word that you are assisting with citizens then I will simply banish you to the adepti." [M/N] said as he poured himself another cup and hummed as he looked down in the dark water.

You know you want to throw in their faces, do Ganyu, I bet she cries~

[M/N] shakes that thought as he looked at them, all looking to their feet and Keqing looked so close to crying. "Now leave before something else happens."

The women quickly left and gently closed the door behind them. [M/N] could hear one of them crying as they left before the door opens once more. 

"Aether?" 

"Yes." Aether enters and stands where the women were, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes, one more thing,  though it's just a thought."

"What is it? You know I am willing to do anything for you, even if it includes killing." Aether said as [M/N] chuckles a bit and shakes his head. 

"No, but it's more..of a business opportunity." [M/N] said as he walked around the desk ad gently holds his gloved hands in his with another smile.

"I see, then what is it?"

"..Would you want to be my officer? My knight? the eyes and ears of Teyvat?"