I missed sleeping next to my husband, waking up next to him, just having him here at home in general. At some point during the night, he wrapped his arm around me and we actually slept straight through. The twins slept straight through the night but they're early risers and I'm already attuned to their schedules. When I woke up, I left Le in bed sleeping, and walked into the nursery

"Good mornings. Buenos días mis bebes." I smiled. (good morning my babies)

They're quiet, happy babies, but today they are babbling it up. I quickly changed their diapers and took both babies to the living room to nurse. The boys just watched me, each one with a fist laying on my breast and their big, beautiful hazel eyes focused on their momma. My hearts, my greedy boys nursed their fill and as I burped Ian, my husband walked out from our room. He's a mouthwatering sight, always is.

"Lalelei, why didn't you wake me up to help you?" He yawned.

"Because you need to take advantage of the downtime and actually rest.

"Hey handsome." he said as he picked Aiden up, kissing me over our son's heads.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Better than I have in weeks." he smiled.

"Good, it's good to have you home. We missed you."

"I've missed you all so much." he sighed.

"You're here now, mi amor, and that's all that matters." I told him.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" he asked.

"No, not really. Let's just chill at home." I suggested.

"Alright, a chill day at home sounds right."

Patricia came over with Sika and we just had a really good day. The guys manned the grill and we spent the afternoon in the pool. It was the first time that we put the twins in the pool at their two months. I waited on purpose so that Le could be here for it.

Not being home is hard for him, it's hard for all of us. I understand what he's talking about when he talks about missing out, which is why I want the twins on the road with us when I go back to work. I want these moments to last forever. Happy kids, happy family, stress-free days by the pool, and lots of laughs.

"Babe ..." my husband called out.

"Yes ... mi amor ... Jojo is in the living room." I said when his hands wrapped around and went up my waist to cup my breasts as I washed dishes.

"There's more than enough space between us." he replied, kissing my neck.

"Le ..." I moaned softly, pressing my ass against him.

"Mmm, let's put them to sleep."

"Mi amor, your parents are still here." I smiled as he groaned.

"Can we kick them all out?"

"No, they missed you." I said, turning in his arms.

"I know and I missed them too."

"Enjoy the family time."

"Babe, let's go out tonight. Leave the kids with mom and dad." he said.

"Did you talk to them first before offering them up as babysitters?"

"Yes, I talked to them but I told them I'd have to check with you first." he smiled.

"Okay, let's go out." I smiled.

"Where do you wanna go, baby?"

"Somewhere fun."

"Alcohol?" he asked.

"I'd have to pump first."

"Okay. It's still early, we can still put the twins down before we leave, baths and all that jazz." my husband smiled.

"You just want bath time with the boys." I laughed.

"I do, I want that."

Le started showering with the boys before he left and he loves it. He's a big fan of skin to skin, so bath time is really important to him. He says he wants to create all of the memories, whether the boys remember them or not. He wants that special time with them and who am I to deny any of them that opportunity. After he had his bath time and we had them both dressed, I nursed both boys and we put them to sleep.

While Le spent some extra time with his parents I pumped enough milk for what I hope will be two days until I can get the alcohol out of my system. As my husband got ready for tonight, I showered and got dressed, having picked out a white lace cropped top, black pants, heels, choker, and purse. I put my hair up for the night, did my makeup, and splashed on Le's favorite perfume just for fun. It feels good to get all dressed up again. Looking in the mirror, it's obvious that my body has changed and no matter how much I work out, I would never want to erase those changes. I brought two lives into the world, my greatest pride.

 I brought two lives into the world, my greatest pride