chapter 2: boy in yellow

Start from the beginning

When Abuela left, the both of you glanced at each other.

"Can you please let me out- wAH!" He chuckled and zoomed to wherever he was taking you.

"What is this room?"

"Our human experimenting area, we skin people alive inside"

"WHAT"

He laughed and twisted the knob. You tried getting off his grasp again but you really couldn't. He was holding on you really tight.

To your demise, the door swung open and it was pitch black inside. Your breath hitched as you slowly looked up. "You guys are sick! My family will find out I'm missing and they'll report it immediately! Justice will be–"

Stage lights then started to turn on. What the-

He went inside and closed the door. He skipped to where a hUMAN SIZE CAGE WAS?! You started slapping his arms and tried wiggling your way out again. This guy was literally about to put you in a cage!

"Bro please I'm not even all that, just let me go??" You told him but he just placed you inside. He locked it and proudly smiled to himself. You grabbed two of the bars and started shaking it aggressively.

"This thing just spawned in my room a week ago and I was confused why it did, it's like it knew you were going to appear"

"Let ME oUttt!!!!/!"

"It came with shackles too, if you keep that up we might need to use it" The maniac boy then went to look for some bandages to patch you up since Abuela said so.

You were about to scream again but decided not to since you don't think it'll do anything anyway. You dropped to your knees and started bawling your eyes out.

You didn't know what to do. Your head is still bleeding, you don't know where you are. All of this is making your head ache more, most importantly— what did you do to deserve to be caged?!

The boy who caged you came back and saw you crying. He was like ayo?? mi familia will get mad at me if they found out i made this wounded girl cry; He quickly placed the bandages on top of a table and went up to you.

"hey why are you crying-"

"why am i crying? wHY AM I CRYING! i dont know YOU GUESS!" you screamed, shaking the cage bars more aggressively. The boy then snapped his fingers and the cage broke down.

"I was just messing with you come on"

Still holding the bars you were shaking earlier, you glared at him. You got up and dropped the bars on top of the table the bandages were on.

"hey where are you going your head is still bleeding!"

"Away from you and your unfunny pranks!"

"oho no you're not" He then grabbed you and made you sit on top of a bed. Precisely, a big one.

You were supposed to fight back again but your head suddenly throbbed. You winced and the boy took notice of this.

"see ur head still hurts, just relax and let's wait for tia julieta yea?" Who is this Julieta person anyway? and why do they keep mentioning her!

You scoffed, "you know what? all of this isn't real anyway! I'm probably just having a very very bad nightmare and I'll wake up soon!"

"uhh, I don't' think this is a dream señorita"

"yes it is! look at this place! This room is huge! full of weird mirrors and a theater stage! I don't think this can exist in real life" You explained, making him observe the room too.

"yeaaa my room does look cool huh"

"I wasn't complimenting it!"

"plus all of you dress like you're in the 1900s. Aren't those a little too outdated for 2034?" Now it was Camilo's turn to be confused. "But we are in the 1900s! you're crazy, probably the craziest I've met so far"

Your face went pale. 1900s? HUH??

You grabbed the collar of his clothing. "You better be joking because it's not funny!" You said then shoved him to his bed while he laughed."But we are! 1942 to be exact" He snickered.

"you sure are funny" He sat up and gently patted your head, "i think you just hit your head a little too hard" You shoved his hands back to him and crossed your arms.

"are you serious??! i am from 2034—" he bursted in laughter again. "what's next, you're from jupiter? oh! i know i know! you–"

He stopped when he heard you gasped. You took off your backpack and rummaged through it. Now your clothes and half of what's inside the backpack are on top of his bed. He raised his eyebrows, observing whatever you were doing.

"where is it, where's my phone?!;"

"your what?"

"My phone! Wait my pockets, right!"

You then took your phone from the side of your pants and held it up to show him.

"Aaand what is that?"

"It's my phone! It's proof I'm actually from 2034!" You took a video of him asking him to say hi on the camera. He gave you a confused look but did what you told anyway.

"Uhh, hola?"

The boy's eyes widened when you showed him the clip. "Woah, that's actually really cool! that small thing recorded me!"

He snatched your phone from your hands and started lurking on it. From your photos to random apps you had."Hey give that back!"

"So you just press this to take pictures and record videos? Awesome!"

You were about to jump on him but you suddenly lost consciousness and passed out. He looked at you, stunned. His eyes went to your figure then to your phone and quickly back at you again. He grinned mischievously.

 He grinned mischievously

———

notes;
shiii whats going on😴😴😴😴 chapter uploads will be 2-3 days! hopefully ..