Chapter 1

How i got together with my Imaginary Boyfriend? That's what I'll tell you now!
I was 3 years old when i met him, he was sitting on my bed, glaring at me, i didnt knew what to do and just started to cry, scream and tremble. As my mom came in my room asking me what's wrong, I told her that there's someone sitting on my bed but my mom just said "Nick, there's no one, you probably just imagine that". At that day, i told myself that he's not real, he's just a imagination... Two weeks later i was playing with my toys as i saw him again, he was right in front of me, i got scared again and wanted to scream but before i could he told me "it's fine, don't be scared, i won't hurt you!", i looked at him and nodded, we started to talk, play with each other, my mom was just quietly watching me from day to day.... After like 3 more weeks, she asked me who I'm talking to and I told her "To my friend mom! His name is Damon!" my mom was in shock, "But dear... There's no one.." she told me, but ofc I didn't belive it and told her to let me play with Damon and then she left. When i was 6, i still had Damon with me, while my mom got more worried. She talked to a church man, we was sitting in the living room, he was asking me question about Damon, "So Nick, what's his name?" he asked me, as i answer "Damon" he followed with another question "how does he look like?", i only looked at the guy with amazed eyes, "beautiful! He's a bit taller than me, like a head taller! He got beautiful ocean blue eyes, black hair! But a little blood in his face.... But he's my best friend!" i said smiling brightly but it faded as he church man said "you know he's not real, nick, he's just a imagination" i screamed at him "HE'S NOT FAKE! YOU ARE!" after saying that, I ran out of the living room to my room. I didn't knew that Damon would've change me, i got alot serious... But i was somehow addicted to him already...