𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 : 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

Her hands suddenly became sweaty, last time she saw and talk to his fam it was through skype but now? It's going to be in person.

Seia can't explain her nervousness today but thankfully, Jake is here and he never let go of her hands.

The said eldest bro greeted them, Jake was very happy to see them again after a very long time like more than five years?

"Please don't be shy," Jaeyoung said as he guided them to sit on the couch, Seia chuckled- his brother kinda looks like him, but his muscles are more built.

Just describing the bro,

Jake can sense how Seia looks at his brother, "Yah, I'm here." Jake scoffed as he tighten his grip on her hand.

"Papa will be home before dinner and, do you need anything Seia?" his mother asked, which made her feel nervous again.

But she slightly shook her head, "No Ma'am, I'm good."

"Ma'am? Seia it's Mama from now on!" Mrs. Sim laughs along with his sons.

"Okay, Mama?" nervous no more, she's starting to feel comfortable and relaxed.

"Yes, so may I ask what potion does he gave you before agreeing to his proposal?" Mrs. Sim laughed again, making Jake frown and glared at his mother.

"You did?" Seia asked but he immediately shook.

"Mama not like this," Jake covered his eyes dramatically. Making them laugh at him, cause he now looked piss.

"What? You're seriously a jerk before, I'm so glad that you finally changed because of her."

"I agree Ma," Jaeyoung teased on the side.

"I... I don't know what to say but, I really love her that's why." they all looked at him, it feels so illegal to laugh at this moment but let him express his feelings tonight, he's kind of really feeling this moment.

They are all laughing and chitchatting until the doorbell rang, his mother insisted to open the door- and there they saw a very good looking man even his age, Seia can't believe what she's seeing right now,

A carbon copy of her fiancé, Jake Sim.

The man his age really looked like Jake, like every angle. His father smiled at them before signaling them to proceed to the dining area.

Mr. Sim in person is very different and more good-looking, to be honest.

"Before anything else, call me Papa from now on. And congratulations, I can't believe my son can pull such a nice lady like you." Mr. Sim chuckled, he's just like his wife, always teasing Jake.

"I know your family status Seia, and I'm so glad that they let you two get married you know, usually in business a girl like you should marry a man with the same high status as you," Mr. Sim points out as he sliced his meat.

Jake beside her, was just giving her a 'he's just like this but he's nice' look. Well, Seia doesn't mind that she likes how straightforward his father is.

Mr. Sim talks again, "But I guess and I see that your family is good with it so we're good too. So, where do you two wanna live together?"

"The house is already done, we've decided to live inside a subdivision where our friends at so we can still tag along," Jake answered non-hesitantly.

"Sounds good, and how about our future grandchildren?"

With that sudden question of Mr. Sim, Seia almost choke her food but she handled it very well so it's not obvious.

"Uhm," Jake paused for a second, "I think it's up to Seia since it's her body, but I want two or three? or seven?" he playfully raised his eyebrows at her, making her almost choke her food but now, it's obvious and embarrassing.

Jaeyoung immediately gave her water, "Uh... we'll see." the only answer she have, Was she doesn't know what today in this state.

"I think he wants a soccer team, Mama," Jaeyoung laughed.

"Exactly," Jaeyoon gave his brother a grin.

Their parents just did a facepalm at the two, "If that so, Seia you'll sleep beside me okay?" Mrs. Sim smiled, but her attention is with Jake.

Gasping, Jake didn't expect that from her mom. Jake looked at Jaeyoung who's now sticking his tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes and held Seia's hands under the table.

"Sure Ma, you heard that Jake?" she started teasing Jake by putting her hands on his hips and squishing it. Now, his lips are pursed and his face can't be sketched.

"Mama," Jake lowkey begged, but Mrs. Sim just pretended not to listen to him.

The room is filled with Jaeyoong's loud laugh.

"Stop making a cute face Sim Jaeyoon!" Mr. Sim scolded Jake, they just laugh and she also joined them.

"But Papa, Mama is unfair."

"Why? don't you wanna sleep beside me now?" Mr. Sim fired back.

And here's Jake got taken aback, "Papa... you're always taking away the blanket from us when we sleep together and you even let us fall off the bed."

Seia couldn't hold her laugh anymore.

"I sleep like that honey?" the father asked his wife.

"We're already married for like, three decades and you didn't even realize about that?" Mrs. Sim raised her eyebrows, which made her husband's eyes widen.

"Uh... anyway, can we see the wedding invitation later? I'm planning to invite Jake's godfather if that's okay," Mr. Sim stated.

"You can bring who you ever want Papa, it's fine," Seia added, making her from now on Papa smile.

"But what if your family reacts?" Mrs. Sim asked.

"They're not like that Mama you all can vibe with them and we just invited a few in my family side," Seia replied.

Jake smiled at her proudly, while her hand is still intertwined with him.

"Really? Oh I hope I can bond with your Mom," Mrs. Sim added again, she felt really good to hear them talking about it like this.

"You'll enjoy her accompany Mama, her mother is really cool and sweet like you, even her father gosh- I can still remember how Mr. Han beat me in chess," Jake said as he grab the wine beside her.

"That's what you get for not listening to me, I told you to play chess while you were still in elementary but you choose to play cards and soccer huh" his mother scoffed, "But you're more good at playing soccer so, I fully accept that now." Mrs. Sim added.

The dinner is almost done, and his parents let them sleep together in one room for tonight since Seia and Jake really look tired because of the jet lag.

Mr. and Mrs. Sim bid good night to them as well as his brother.

At the stairs, Jake and she talked about how his parents treated her. Every single detail they said earlier was making her heart flutter, it felt warm when it comes to them, she feels so lucky at the same time.

Jake opened the door of his room, he was amazed at how organized his room is. Usually, his room isn't that organized but now, it's neater and looked good.

Seia opened her bag to get some of her clothes, she let Jake use the bathroom first. And after he's done- What he actual fuck, Seia screamed in her mind.

She just saw Jake in topless, Like I didn't see that before but what the fuck, I know it's his room but please, he doesn't need to roam around like that, topless.

He just chuckled and continued drying his hair using a towel, he can see how Seia's trying to avoid looking at him but he doesn't mind. He's in his room tho.

"Yah! Fine, I'll change, don't take too long in the bathroom okay?" Jake winked at her, giving her goosebumps but she knows he's just playing around again.