𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

༄. ; 𝘀𝗲𝗶𝗮

After doing my routine in the bathroom, the stylist called me to do my makeup. She asked me if I already have a boyfriend, and she's just doing that because she's now putting eyeliner on my eyelid, it hurts a bit.

"Ah forget about your crush darling, you can pull some guys at the ball who's better than him." She continued, I suddenly felt something on what she said, she doesn't even know Jake to talk like that.

"I don't want anyone or any guys." I let out a sigh, she just smiled and continue her doings.

"Then he's lucky for having an admirer like you," Ms. Kim stopped doing my eyeshadow, the color she choose is just so fine, my eyes were shining.

I can't stop praising Ms. Kim, she's so nice and good at this. No wonder she's my mom's favorite stylist.

"Nope, I am lucky." I chuckled, we chuckled. She also told me that she have a son, she raised her eyebrows and laugh playfully.

"Is he going to be your date for tonight?"

I suddenly looked down, who am I to invite him? Besides, I can go without an escort.

"No Miss," she just smiled. And after almost an hour of preparing, my mom called us to go down.

This night is going to be tiring.

-

"You can go home before eleven Seia," My father said, they just want me here because of their business partners. I've met some son and daughter of a CEO earlier, and now I think we're already friends.

They're so fun to be with, "Is it fine if we'll leave you here?" Mom asked while caressing my back, I'm having a good time with the teenagers in front of me, so-

"I'll be fine mom," She smiled before turning her back at me.

Youngbin approached me earlier, he's so nice, just like his mother.

Lia, she's from Canada- and she's so cute, "After this, I'll reward myself a very long sleep until the afternoon," Lia laughed, others too.

We're talking about our lives, like how is it going? and some stuff.

"I can't relate, after this, we will go straight to the airport," Daniel said, everybody pouted, they want Daniel to stay here to have some fun more.

"This is life," I said while looking at Youngbin, who's now filling my wine glass, a wine, but it's not too much.

"After this, there's still school to attend on," Youngbin said, my new friends nodded, agreeing with him.

"Argh, school. If my crush wasn't there, I won't attend my class." Karina stated.

Me too Karina,

"Crush your ass, Karina, your boyfriend is here." Lia pointed at the guy coming into our way, the guy looks- so hot, no wonder why he's Karina's boyfriend. They look good together.

Karina giggled as her boyfriend sat beside her, they're so in love.

And Daniel started to take pictures, "Seia closer!" Daniel almost shouted, asking me to get closer to Youngbin for a shot.

This is awkward, but he's cute. They all took a picture of us together. I also use my phone to take a picture and let Youngbin handle it.

Youngbin and I took a selfie on my phone, after that, my phone rang. He quickly gave me back my phone to answer it, it's an unknown number.

I didn't leave the table, Youngbin move away a bit for me to have a little privacy, we'll it's crowded here.

"Seia," Wait, is this Jake?

"Jake?"

"Hmm, we're going home tomorrow, how are you?" My heart is beating so fast, Jake's voice is filling my mind.

The crowd was loud, "The party is going well, why are you still awake?" I bit my lips, gosh, why am I asking him that way?

"It's still early,"

"Ah,-" I took a glance at Youngbin, he's gesturing something so I just called him to come near me so I can understand what he's trying to say.

"I'll drive you home," Youngbin insisted, I forgot that Jake is still on the phone so I just nodded at him in response, he came back to his seat and started talking with them.

"Who's that?" I got stunned when I heard his voice back.

"A friend,"

"Why is he whispering?" He asked with full of curiosity.

"I can't hear him properly so he just whispered," I heard him take a deep breath, I smiled at Youngbin, he again gestured something but nevermind-

"I'll call you again tomorrow, can you fetch me at the airport?" I can't say no to him even tho I'm planning to take a rest on that day.

"What happens to Shinro's car?"

"Haruto used it," He sounds bitter while saying my friend's name.

"Okay, I'll just wait for your call then."

"Yeah, be safe on your way home." I heard Jake's giggles, it sounds cute.

We bid goodbyes and end up the call.