Poppy and Branch were just below the boat with her friends and the land troll leaders, Branch panicked.

"Poppy, no! I'm not going to meet more land trolls who knows what they'll think of me!" Branch shouted.

"Branch, it's fine they're cool with it, besides don't you trust me?" Poppy gave him pleading eyes.

Branch sighed knowing there was no point of avoiding what was about to happen besides Poppy wouldn't let anything bad happen to him right?

Poppy popped out of the water and waved to her friends.
"Guys! This is the mertroll prince I was telling you about, meet Branch!" Poppy gestured to the water but he wasn't there.

Her friends looked at her awkwardly and Poppy saw he was hiding under the water still nervous, she yanked him above the water and he screamed as she did so.

"Poppy don't do that!" He yelled but suddenly he saw her friends staring at him and he hid behind Poppy like a scared little child.

Poppy giggled. "He's a little nervous but I promise he's friendly" Poppy reassured.

"Promise?" Biggie asked.

"I promise" She gently led Branch to the boat and helped him on board, his body changed into his land troll form and her friends stared in awe.

"You didn't tell us he could do that! That's awesome!" Smidge exclaimed.

"It's so nice to meet you Branch" Prince D said.

"And he's quite the cutie" Holly giggles.

"Uh..." Branch didn't know how to respond, honestly, he was getting overwhelmed by her friends greeting him all at once, Poppy noticed this.

"Alright guys give him some space he's never talked to any other land troll besides me" Poppy gestured to them to step back.

Her friends understood and took a few steps back to give him some space.

"Anyways the reason I brought Branch here was because we need a plan to save all the mertrolls from Tahlia and we need ideas because if we don't stop her all the mertrolls will go extinct" Poppy explained.

"That's horrible" Biggie exclaimed.

"Mew" Mr Dinkles wanted no part of the plan.

"Well whatever you need Poppy we'll be here to support you and Branch" Prince D said.

"Currently Tahlia is destroying the crystallites as we speak, there's quite a lot so we have a bit of time, but she also has a team of seazites, poisonous monster fish that eat mertrolls and their only weakness is light, without the crystallites they're unstoppable and if she destroys the heart crystallite, Aqua Village will freeze" Branch explained.

"So you just need a light source to drive the seazites away?" Smidge asked.

"Exactly" Branch replied.

"Well, what is bright enough to drive them away?" Prince D asked.

Poppy thought for a moment, what was bright enough that could scare the seazites away something that shined in the dark, she then remembered, the beat coral! It glowed brightly when it heard a sound but there was barely enough in the cave to protect all the mertrolls, how would it help?

"What about that beat coral you showed me? Is there any way to get enough to protect everyone?" Poppy asked.

"There is a grotto full of them, but we'd never be able to get enough back in time" Branch said sadly.

"Well then, it looks like y'all need an extra pair of hands" Holly said determinedly.

"But we forgot the diving gear, how are we supposed to help?" King Peppy asked.

"Not to worry, Me and B brought plenty of diving gear for everyone, it's why we kinda snuck on since you forgot the gear" R explained, putting on her diving helmet.

All of her friends did the same and then King Peppy walked over to them, Branch looked at him nervously waiting to hear some comment about him but he gave him a gentle smile.

"I was wrong about you, it seems like you're a smart mertroll, and you'll need all the help you can get" He said putting on his new waterproof helmet.

"So how are we going to do this?" Poppy asked.

"At the moment all the mertrolls are stuck in this spell that makes them stand in place, Tahlia has to destroy every crystallite including the heart to make Aqua Village freeze. If we can get her distracted, then we can grab the beat coral to light up to make the seazites leave" Branch explained. 

Poppy thought for a moment "Ok Satin, Chenille, Biggie, Guy, Holly, Fuzzbert and Cooper? You distract the seazites and Tahlia" Poppy explained.

"You can count on us Poppy!" Holly exclaimed.

"Prince D, Smidge, Dad, King Quincy and Queen Essence will help collect every piece of beat coral we can find" Poppy continued to explain.

"We're on it!" Smidge saluted.

"Delta, Me, Branch, R and B will free the mertrolls, once we have the beat coral we light it up by making music" Poppy finished explaining.

"Making music? Seriously?" Branch rolled his eyes.

"Yes seriously, beat coral can respond to music right?" Poppy asked.

"I mean it could work I guess we just need a good song" Branch said.

"Great! We have our plan" Poppy said determinedly.

Branch smiled a little at Poppy and she smiled back, they had a plan, all that needed to happen now was for the plan to not fail.