Propinquity : Chapter 29

ابدأ من البداية

Taehyung cheeks turned red. He was feeling shy. But his heart melted because of Jungkook's concern. Seo Joon always found periods uncomfortable, he never asked Taehyung about them, how is he feeling. Jungkook is so considerate. Taehyung likes that. Taehyung let out a sigh. He called Jungkook softly.

" Jungkook you can turn back "

Jungkook turned around his cheeks were also red. Taehyung noticed that and smiled.

" Thank you Jungkook but I do have sanitary pads . And thank you for waking me up . "

" Needless Tae . Oh if you have pads then I'll buy chocolates for you, there's some in the fridge but tell me your favorite ones I'll buy them. Do you have pain killers? Lisa always needed a lot of chocolates and food on her periods. If you want to eat something I'll cook for you " Jungkook was rambling.

Taehyung interrupted him and said softly " No Jungkook , you don't have to . I'm used to I'll be fine. I'll make a ginger tea for myself. You don't have to worry about me. Now can you please take Eunnie. "

Taehyung made her burped and was going to give to Jungkook. Then Jungkook removed his sweatshirt and said with a bit possesiveness

" Tae wear this sweatshirt. Male servant must be cleaning hallways right now so wear this it's long. "

Taehyung heart was beating fast now. Jungkook took Daeun and turned around. Taehyung wore his sweatshirt .
It was looking really big on him .

Jungkook turned around and looked at Taehyung . He said absentmindedly " You're looking cute "

Taehyung blushed and Jungkook covered his mouth. Taehyung left the room.

" Eunnie your appa is falling for your eomma. Please pray to God your Eomma also fall for me . " Jungkook said to Daeun. She nodded as if she understood.

" Aaigo you learned how to nod you understood your appa hahahah my big baby " Jungkook pecked her cheeks. She started squealing loudly. Jungkook did more.

One hour later

Jungkook's pov

God what does he like . He liked the cheesecake . But what else does he like? I bought the pain killers. He said that he is fine but I saw how he was hugging his tummy in pain.

Should I call Jimin hyung? He'll tease me aaahhhh. It's ok Jungkook you can do it.

" Hello hyung "

" Yes Jungkook , and where did he go? "

" ..... Hyung he went to temple he had his second miscarriage "

" Oh my goddd.... How can I forget about it? I'm so stupid Jungkook. Is he ok now? I'm coming now "

" Hyung it's ok he is fine and it's getting late now hyung . You can come tomorrow in the morning..... Hyung please dont get angry on me "

" I'll try now tell me what you did ?"

" Hyung I kinda... little yelled at him when he came back home... I'm really sorry hyung "

" Pabo pabo... Don't apologize to me, apologize to him.."

" Hyung I did.... But I was thinking . I should you know .......hyung what is your favorite food ? "

" Jungkook you're seriously pabo. You genuinely don't know how to lie ... Taehyung likes waffles , japchae, donuts, ggool kwabaegi , pancakes, strawberries, he doesn't like coffee. "

How did he understand that I wanted to know about Tae's favorite food.

" I know everything "