Part 5- Blooming Desires

*Y/n's Pov*

"I've never lived in a place like this before," Felix said looking around, disgusted.

"What a prince- I bet your stupid servants did everything for you," Hyunjin scoffed receiving a VERY scary glare from Felix.

"Okay guys stop fighting- me and Chae in one room while you both in another," you said easing the tension.

"NO WAY- I object!" Felix said firmly standing beside you. "I'll sleep with you."

"And you want your sister to sleep with a stranger? Ain't gonna happen," Hyunjin said shaking his head.

"HEY WHATS WRONG WITH ME," Chaeyoung said with a pout.

"Yeah but NO WAY I am letting my FIANCÉ sleeping with YOU," Felix said holding your hand.

You loved his caring personality and all... only if it was with somebody else you didn't already fall in love with.

Before they knew it, you pulled your stuff and Chaeyoung with you and locked the room.

"GOOD JOB LEE," Hyunjin said heaving his bag up the crooked stairs and Felix rolled his eyes.

__________~~~_________

"We need some water," you sighed looking around the place.

"I can go get some water from the nearby lake- mother taught me a way to purify the water," she requested and you nodded so she left immediately to get it.

Basically you gave everybody some duties.

You and Chaeyoung would do the cleaning and setting up the beds while Felix and Hyunjin would get some wood and start cooking dinner.

You were just in the middle of laying some cozy blankets down when suddenly you heard a scream from the window outside.

You looked outside to see Chaeyoung- she was captured by one of your kingdom's men.

"PRINCESS PARK Y/N- SURRENDER WHILE YOU CAN OR ELSE WE MUST CRUCIALLY TORTURE PRINCESS LEE CHAEYOUNG," he said.

You quickly ran downstairs but Hyunjin grabbed your arm. "Y/n no. It's too dangerous."

"Idfc

"Idfc. Anything for Chaeyoung. Anything. Do you understand?" you said leaving his grasp and going outside.

"I'M HERE. TAKE ME BUT LET CHAEYOUNG GO" you said with hopeful tears.

Suddenly the men grabbed you harshly.

"LET GO OF HER BEFORE YOU GET A TASTE OF MY SWORD", Felix said arriving at the right time with his sword. Handsome and romantic.

Suddenly a sword combat began and Felix was winning, until several men tried to combat and Felix started struggling.

Hyunjin came and made them all back away with just a flick of his sword.