Part 2- Meeting with a Stranger

*Y/n's Pov*

Right after I declared my wants my mother whisked me away to my room.

She had a tight grip on my wrist as she dragged me, I could hear the murmurs from all the shocked subjects.

Even Felix was taken-aback by my words. While Chaeyoung gave me a reassuring smile for support.

-

My mom threw me on my bed.

"What were you thinking saying something like that in front of the public Y/n!"

I knew this was going to happen. I stayed silent as a fiddled with my hands.

"Do u even realize what you have done? Your father would be so upset right now!!" She continued scolding me.

Before I could speak for myself, my butler came inside to announce that my father had requested a private presence with me in his office.

-

"Your Honor, princess Y/n is here." My butler told my dad while I waited outside.

"Let her in!" an angry voice from my dad ordered.

I curtsied him and made serious eye-contact to stand my ground.

"Y/n, you will not do such a foolish thing as take a vacation! You are a princess and future Queen of this nation, so act like it!" My dad said not even making eye contact with me- as if my opinion didn't matter to him.

"But I just want to see what is out there before my coronation next month." I explain to him desperately.

"No! You will stay here and full-fill your duties and needed. End of discussion."

'I am gonna leave this place this week by all means necessary, no matter what you say!' I thought to myself while walking out.

-

(A week before)

Hyunjin's Pov

I was unexpectedly called by my King Theodor of Nethilor.

"Here you are!! My most trusted secret soldier Hyunjin. I have an important task for you!" He rejoiced.

I kept my poker face as I listened to his instructions.

"I want you to travel to Zariya by tomorrow. By horse you will reach there next week in time for their annual ball."

"I want you to go undercover and kidnap the princess and bring her here. You will know who she is by all the bedazzling beauty she is supposed to be."

"I know you are in need of money so u will not stray from your task- I will grant you a hefty amount on the completion of the task."

I didn't question him and just bowed.

(Present)

Y/n's Pov

I ran away from home by making an excuse to by a new dress for tonight.

I was running on the streets of Zariya while being chased by my guards.

When suddenly I bumped into someone...
He was the most beautiful person I have seen but something about his eyes was very sad.

Hyunjin's Pov

"I am sorry!" She says and smiled at me.