Chapter 9: Daycare Intruder

Start from the beginning

"haHaHaha! noO the tickle monster has cought me!" Sun said dramatically while mandy tickles him. I then suddenly heard the daycare doors open and so did sun wich made mandy stop. "Terribly sorry but, the daycare is closed for today. please come back tomorrow!" Sunny said as he went up to the person at the door. "What the? A robot at a daycare?? that is some serious safety hazards" a man's voice spoke then shoved sun out of the way.

it was devon my old boss from the bar..

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS, Y/N?!?" He yelled wich made me flinch. "I don't remember you calling me at all-" i answered back. "I gave you my number, i remember spacifically that i typed it on your phone, THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU COULDN'T GET A CALL FROM ME" He snapped at me then harshly grabbed my wrist. "Y/N!!" Mandy ran to my ex boss and kicked his knee causing him to let go of me. "AGH" He yelled in pain then sun quickly went up to me. "why you little sh-" he got cut off by lydia smashing a saucer plate on his head "Don't you dare touch y/n or mandy!" She hissed at him. "Are you hurt, sunshine??" He said worriedly. "i'm ok, sunny." I said then went to check on my contacts list to see if i had his number. odly enough, he wasn't in my contacts. "what the.." i said confused then suddenly a memory rushed to me.

*Flash back*
i finally finished my shift amd decided to sat down at the bar. Natalie, the bartender there, was a friend of mine. not that close but, great company at work. "the usual?" she said

(OKIE SORRY TO INTERUMPT BUT I JUST FELT AN EARTHQUAKE HERE--WBSJSJNS N THERE WAS NO WARNING OR ANYTHING JUST A SUDDEN QUAKE-- anyways, enjoy the fanfic 2jUsh)

"you know what, i'll just get a *fave drink*" I said. "gotcha" she finger gunned. as i was about to scroll through Instagram, my boss came up n sat next to me. "How's mr./ms./mx. l/n doin?" he smirked at me. air blew out from my nose from the fact that he asked me how i was like i was a celebrity. "alright. how's big Devon himself doin?" I said the same joke to him. he chuckled then leaned at the bar. "alright as well. hey" He wrapped an arm over my shoulders "how bout i get cha a drink? you are my best employee after all." He said "Best employee? me? a janitor? i'm flattered, sir." i smiled "eh, still. i'll getcha a drink. Natalie!" he said then i heard her groan. she's all ways annoyed at the boss. not becuz i was paid more than her, or the other employees here, but becuz he compares her to me wich i feel really bad about. "get me n y/n sum martinis. but add extra vodka on mine" he ordered. she eventually arrived with our drinks and placed them in front of us. "thanks, nats" i thanked her. she only gave me a warm smile. "Cheers to y/n l/n!" the boss cheered. "cheers to me." i shrugged then clanked our glasses and drink at the same time.
then after that, everything went black. blurry visions fading in and out. all i can make up from those visions is me, n the boss in his office.. doing... I was drunk so couldn't remember much but all i know is the next day, i deleted his contact number from anger. i couldn't remember where or what that anger was so i shrugged it off when i went to work that day.
*End of flash back*

"Now i know why you weren't in my contacts!" i looked up at devon like a tiger looking at it's prey. "YOU SPIKED MY MARTINI WHEN YOU OFFERED ME A DRINK AND RAPED ME!!" I shouted as tears started forming from my eyes. "he.. W H A T" I heard sun's voice glitch again. "h-how did you remember that.. THE POISON I USED TO SPIKE YOUR DRINK WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU REMEMBERE THAT!!" He yelled in frustration then the lights started to flicker..

"aaAARGHhG" I heard sun yelling in pain. i turned around to look at him but there stood a multi limbed animatronic that looks like a mix of sun and moon. the lights stopped flickering but stayed dim and sun- uh moo- no, They stopped yelling. "stay behind me, mandy." i heard linda say but kept my eyes on the animatronic.

"Y o u" The voice glitched. they then looked up with their almost void eyes to my ex boss who was just standing there in fear. "y O u   m u s T   b E   p u N i s h E d   f o R   d O i n G    s u C h    t e R r i b L e    t H i n g   t O   o u R    y / n" Their voice hissed with hatred then tackled him so fast they were like a ninja in an anime. they lifted him up with a hand on his face and their other arms on his limbs. "cLose yOur eyEs, cHildrEn." They said with a less glitchy voice. Mandy closed her eyes shut behind granny lydia but her and i continued watching.

They started slowly pulling his arms apart from his torso. "wOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HEY HEY HEY HEY CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS?? Y-YOU KNOW I-I-I THINK Y/N IS GREAT AND I COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING BAD TO THEM--" Devon said in a panic but was quickly cut off by them ripping his arms out. "GHAAAAAAAAAA" He yelled in pain as blood pours out of his arms and torso. "OK OK OK OK I-I-IM SORRY ALRIGHT?!? PLEASE J-JUST--" He was cut off again by them ripping his legs off. He's now crying getting their hand wet from all the sobbing. "a N y   l a S t   w o R d s ?" Their voice glitched. Devon then looked at me with his eye peaking in between their hand. "You'll pay for this, you bitch." He hissed before getting his head smushed by their head as his eye popped out and rolled over to me..

it soon became quiet. earie silence filled the daycare, blood and a smashed brain on the floor, and it was 3:30 am. "I heard someone's in trouble is everything-- oh.. golly.." i looked over to the daycare entrance and saw ray traumatized by the mess. "who... who died..?" He blurted. "My ex boss from my old job.. " i answered him. the animatronic that killed him turned around to look at me. "i aM soRy you haD to see tHat, y/n" they mumbled. i was so speachless from what they did that all i could do is go up to them and hug. they eventually hugged back then i whispered "thank you.." I trailed off not knowing what to call them. "EcliPse. it's us suN and moOn togeTher." they said as i look up too see their void eyes now has bright white pupils. i started to form tears again but now from joy then pressed my lips against theirs.

"is it safe to look now?" i heard mandy say "nope. though, let's go get the janitor's stuff to clean up a mess." lydia said.

hOO what a long chapter whRzgsg i hope you all enjoyed this one. and yes i drew the eclipse design :D See you all at the next chapter!