" Come on were gallaghers we don't sleep" Ian says looking at the magazine again.

" Debbie by the way I already went to the store so no need too" Ian told her why biting into his toast

".....ok" she says sounding drowsy

" alright Carl come with me we're running 3 blocks today" Ian said why slamming the magazine on the counter and getting up from the chair.

" Ian I don't really want to-" Carl was about to say but was cut off.

" I don't give a shit" Ian says why looking at everyone smiling.

" Let's go now" he says why walking to the living room.

Carl rolled his eyes at Fiona before getting up from his chair and following ian out the front door. Carl slammed it behind him.

" What the hell, he was depressed yesterday what the problem now"

" Mood swings"

" well I'm going to Derricks" Debbie says why getting up from her chair with her plate and cup. She sets it in the sink before walking over to frannys high chair. She grabbed franny from under her arms. Debbie carried her on her hip. Debbie walked out the back door. Closing it behind her.

" I got to get to patsys, wake up Liam please I'll see you later" Fiona says getting up from her chair and grabbing her purse and walking out the back door. Closing it behind her also.

Lip was the only one sitting at the table now. He was looking around at the mess h the at Ian didn't clean up. He stared at the dishes for a moment before getting up from his chair. He pushed it in before quickly going over to the dishes. He turned on the water and started cleaning.

*1:00*
Debbie was still at derricks, lip was at the park with Liam, Carl was with his girlfriend eating at a diner, Fiona was at patsy's serving, and Ian was at home watching TV why eating popcorn. Ian was about to pick up the remote before he hears a Big Bang on the front door. He set the popcorn bowl down and got up quickly. He unlocked the front door and swung it open. He saw...Mickey.

"Mickey hey come in" ian offers why holding the door open.Mickey walks in why giving ian a confused look.

"Coke on sit down" Ian says why going back to the couch. Mickey sat down on the couch with him.

"So did you want to talk or" Ian says why looking at Mickey.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing" Mickey makes up an excuse knowing he wants to know how Ian got to happy in one day.

"Im doing great" Ian replied why looking at the TV

" Cool" Mickey says.

Mickey replies. He was looking at the TV for a moment. He looked at Ian before pulling out his phone from his pocket. He kinda scooted away from Ian for a minute. Ian noticed. He smiled why putting his arm on the back of the couch behind Mickey.

Mickey opened Fiona's text messages that he got firm her before she got there.
*Messages*
Fiona: * I'm gonna be there in a minute ok*

Mickey: *Yea ok*

———————————————————————————
Ian heard a rattle at the doorknob and Keys jiggling. He looked behind him slightly to see Fiona.

" Hey guys" Fiona says why walking past Mickey and Ian sitting on the couch watching TV.

" Hey"Ian responds back.

Fiona walks into the living room and sits down in the chair in the corner of the room.

" Ian can we talk to you please" Fiona hesitates saying to him.

" Sure yea about what" Ian responds still eating the popcorn and looking at the TV

" Ian do you understand that your having mood swings" Fiona says leaning forward to him.

" Im not a girl" he says why glancing at Fiona and chuckling.

"Ian..yesterday you were depressed and stayed in bed all day and now your happy do you know why that is" Fiona ask him.

" .... Yea" he responds quietly.

"....I see your not taking your pills..." Mickey says. Ian turns quickly to him.

" What?" Ian questions confused.

" you left your pills in my bedroom at my house and I looked in the bottle..you haven't even opened the cap" Mickey explains.

Ian stays silent why still looking at the tv.

" Ian your bipolar you understand at right" Fiona says.

"Im not like Monica.." he says why staring at the TV.

" but Ian you need to take your pills" Mickey says.

" I'm not a dog that you have to train..I know how to take my pills" Ian responds back to him.

" then why aren't you taking them" Mickey asks.

" if I'm being honest with you they make me fee horrible..they make me feel drowsy" Ian responds why looking at Mickey.

"I took my pills yesterday that's why I stayed in bed all day yesterday..THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT" Ian yells at both at them before getting up and storming out of the house.

" He might be going to my house" Mickey says to Fiona

" Well go check on him" Fiona states.

Mickey hopped up from the couch and ran out the back door.

Fiona rubs her head why sighing.

" HEY..IAN" Mickey yells why running after him.
" IAN FUCKING STOP"
Mickey runs beside him. He kicks a garbage can into Ian's path so he would fall. He tripped and fell to the ground. Mickey got on top of him and fought him trying to pin him down.

" MICKEY" Debbie yells.

Fiona,Carl,Lip and Debbie were all outside watching.

" IAN FUCKING STOP" Mickey yells. He finally pins Ian down.

" Ian..Looks at me" Mickey says

Ian looks at Mickey.

" you are going to take your pills even if I have this shove them down your throat" Mickey states.

" no" Ian says still trying to squirm out of mickeys lock.

" Look i love you now please take your god damn pills" Mickey says letting lose of Ian's wrists.

" NO" Ian yells almost getting away from Mickey.

" HEY,HEY DO YOU WANT TO GET KICKED AGAIN" Mickey says struggling Ian's wrist.

" HEY STOP" Mickey yells.

" Are you Done" Mickey asks him

Ian nods.

" Don't try and run" Mickey says why Ian gets out form under his trap.

They both get up. They stare at each other for a minute before Ian walking off.

" where you going" Mickey asks him.

" your house" he says walking off.

Mickey turns around to see everyone staring. Mickey sighs why rubbing his eyes brow.

" What" Mickey says before walking off.

———————————————————————————
*7:00*
Ian was at mickeys house sleeping in his bed. Mickey was sitting in the side of the bed smoking a cigarette why looking at Ian. Mickey feels his eyes start to tear up but he just wipes them away. He puts the cigarette out in the most nearby ash tray. He gets off the side of the bed and walks over to the left side of the bed. He takes off his tank top and throws it on the ground. He then crawls in the bed and gets close the Ian. He faces Ian and stares at him before drifting off to sleep.