Chapter 9: The Frozen Spider

Start from the beginning

Blake: I don't know something teeth. Anyway I'm going to head out, I'm going to get some fish before I switch places for Y/N for patrol.

She than switched to her Shade outfit and swung out the window with her mutated Gambol Shroud.

Yang: Well I'm going to go for a ride, catch you later Weiss, Bumble bee here I come!

She than left with her keys as I just sighed, I than decided to text Winter how I was feeling.

Winter: What is it sister

Weiss: It's just besides me and Y/N not being able to spend as much time as I wanted i just feel useless.

Winter: How so?

Weiss: Look at me I don't have any powers or any crazy alien suit, I got nothing.

Winter: Well I don't know how to help the second one but what I can help with the first. There's a place in Atlast you two can go out, just you and your lover.

I was about to text back until I saw a strand of what looked like a stran of Blake's symbiote left behind but it gave me a idea

Weiss: Thanks got to go I got to take care of.

Winter: Ok take care.

I put gloves on and took the symbiote and took it to my desk and I grabbed some dust I kept with me.

Weiss: Now let's see what happens when you mix dust with symbiote.

Y/N POV

I swung by a building where I met up with Blake

Y/N: Hey Blake, it's your turn to take over.

Blake: Alright, but before you go you should know something.

Y/N: What is it?

Blake: Weiss has been kinda lonely and you two haven't really gone out for awhile now.

Y/N: Really, man I must have been busy, but I.

Blake: Don't worry, go with your girl show her a good time

Y/N: Ok thanks Blake.

Blake POV

I saw then saw Y/N swing away back to Beacon

Blake: Man Weiss is lucky woman. Oh all the things I would love me and Y/N to do~. Maybe I can ask her if she can share him.

I decided to text her when I'm not busy right now there's a robbery in progress. So I threw Gambol shroud and swung across Vale.

Y/N POV

I was swinging to Beacon until I saw something on my senor with two guys picking on a defenseless person.

Y/N: Hey has anyone told you to pick on someone the same size.

Thug: Oh crap it's Spider Rose.

I webbed up the first one on the wall and used a trip wire to hang upside by the fire escape.

Y/N: Hey you ok?

I looked and saw the girl with a make shift spider mask.