Confession

Days went by and 1 week had already passed. He was worried sick for the next trouble to come in their life. He once tried to tell Y/n about what would happen but she didn't believe him at half and didn't let him complete. He just waited for the day when Y/n will do something and they will finally find some way out as told by Soobin. He was worried because if they will not be able to come out on time and she will be stuck here forever, and for his friends too (obviously).

It was evening and Y/n had called Jimin at the same place where she met him for the first time, where she started developing feelings for him, maybe love or maybe a crush. She was confused with love and crush but she thought it's love when it actually was the other. She waited for him and once he did she didn't hesitate to tell her feelings to him.

Irene(Y/n); Jimin, I love you so much! When we met days ago I acted a little weird. Remember you said that I am acting a little weird, from that day only I fell in love with you. I started loving you from that day. Jimin I know I am not that good in many things other than fighting or war. But I will do, learn anything for you. I am trying to make myself more perfect and I know we will succeed to pass all the problems, ups and downs in our life. I might not be perfect for you but you once said that no one is perfect completely, their other half makes them perfect. When we will be together we will be both perfect, in the things which I am not perfect you will be and in the things which you are imperfect I will be perfect for you there. We will be the best for our life. Jimin, you don't know how much I love you!! I really really really love you!! 사랑해 지민!! (I love you Jimin!!)

Jimin: No! I am sorry but I don't love you. I think no one told you but I am engaged to Irene, the princess of Incheon. And I love her truly now, we have got to know each other and we have spent a lot of time together as a couple. We love each other. I don't love you, I see you only as a friend. I am sorry to break your heart, I know how it feels but I am really sorry.

That's all, that was all Jimin said before leaving the place after bowing as a sorry. But that mere sorry couldn't afford to join the pieces of the broken heart of Y/n. She burst out in tears after Jimin left. She cried, cried and cried, she always thought that all the princess have a happy ending get their love but why didn't she!!! She wondered why she didn't got her love. She heard some hustles but didn't looked at who was there, she just silently wiped her tears and was ready to leave the place but she was taken into a delicate hug. She knew from the hug who was the person. It was Beomgyu. She knew, her heart told her it was Beomgyu and her heart wasn't wrong. She looked up at him while tears streamed down her eyes and fell down like pearl rolling down. Beomgyu had tears in his eyes, he knew everything he saw everything which happened between Jimin and Y/n a while ago. He was also hurt as he didn't knew that the problem which was coming was this. He also mad at her as she didn't listened to him at all and just ignored what he wanted to confess.

Beomgyu: Aren't we equal now?

He spoke, getting away from the atmosphere conquered by silence. Y/n frowned and looked at him, they broke apart the hug and stood at a normal distance but still close, their face wasn't that away. He looked at her eyes, not moving his eyeballs away even for a second. His eyes which were wet by tears now showed a flame of anger rising but still at its limit. 

Hope You all like the story!! This same story will be out in Youtube please go and check it out once uploaded I will leave an update. It may have more details than this, if you have instagram then please go and visit my channel and like my posts and don't forget to read it then only like, save and comment your opinion if you feel like.