Soobin

Beomgyu: Aren't you always full of yourself? You always compliment yourself even in the hardest situation.

Soobin: You don't know me yet, child.

Beomgyu: Don't call me child, I heard from Taehyun that you are just 1 or 2 years older than me.

Soobin: Oh yes, I am too young to call someone of my age a child. Okay let's come to the point. You don't have many days left, Beomgyu. If you want to meet her and save her from getting stuck in that story then you have to do everything quickly.

Beomgyu: What!!?? But why?! No, I can't let her be stuck. Can you tell me which story she is living in?

Soobin: I can, ' The Heart in Love'.

Beomgyu: What? That story? I have that book with me, even the second edition of it is there. That is my favorite story!! Isn't it the one where two Irenes are there and one Irene is engaged to the male lead and something something- ahhh why can't I remember!! It was my favorite. I used to read this when I was small. Why can't I remember the story? Whatever. I will just take a glimpse of the story. Come and follow me, I will see you today at any cost.

He said and ran out of his house to the park where it all started, where Y/n made her wish to live the princess's life. Reaching it was night as he left his house at the end of evening when the night was setting it's arrival for the earth. Beomgyu went to the same bench spot and sat on it looking around to see some traces of a new unknown looking-known boy, Soobin. Soon someone's shadow came towards him, light behind him shined so brightly that he had to block the light-path through his arm in front of his eyes. As it seemed for the light to stop he removed his arm from his eyesight and looked at the direction. A boy in a bright yet aesthetic looking dress stood before him.

Soobin: Hello!! I am Soobin.

Beomgyu: Oh so you're Soobin.

Soobin: Why did my handsome face catch you off guard? Haha let it go. So, as you have already struggled a lot, I will not waste your time and move further and help you to find your love.

Beomgyu: You better do it quickly.

Soobin: Hold my hand.

Beomgyu: Why?

Soobin: I thought you wanted to meet her this instant but it's ok if you don't want to meet her now. I will go and do my pending work.

Beomgyu: No no sorry sorry don't leave me. I want to meet her now. I just thought it would take lots of days to do the things to meet her.

Soobin: It's done already in a blink of an eye. Don't worry, I can see your sincerity towards her. That's why we are doing it earlier, because her mind is off the track. She is going to do something for which you have to go and settle it back and also bring her back before everything goes wrong and she gets stuck in that story.

Beomgyu: I am ready. Let's go.

Soobin: It will take some time to reach tho, also I can't just send you there like that. We will have to first inform my hyungs and then I can set you off. So close your eyes quickly and hold my hand. Don't open in the middle otherwise the light flash will kill you, it's pretty hard for the human to bear it. 

Hope You all like the story!! This same story will be out in Youtube please go and check it out once uploaded I will leave an update. It may have more details than this, if you have instagram then please go and visit my channel and like my posts and don't forget to read it then only like, save and comment your opinion if you feel like.