chapter nine - troll

Eleonore's PoV

Two weeks have passed and Ron has apologized to me. He approached to me during breakfast 4 days later but I'm sure Harry probably made him to apologize. I've also gotten closer to Professor Snape and he's been like a father to me and sometimes, he would ask how's my day. I'm very grateful about it and I do trust him.

Ron invited me to Gryffindors common room today after dinner and it means he's alright about it. I'm eating in Gryffindors table and people including my friends are getting used to me being in Slytherin and Gryffindor's table. We made our way to the Gryffindors common room then suddenly the staircase moved.

"What's happening?" I asked

"Staircase changes, remember?" Hermione said

"Come on, let's go here before the staircase changes again" Harry told us as the stairs leading to the third floor. The third floor. It's forbidden.

There's a door and we entered. Ron feels like we shouldn't be there and Hermione replied to him that we're not supposed to be here. We're about to leave then suddenly Filch's cat, Mrs Norris comes in. They're always together so it means he's near.

"That's Filch's cat. Run!" Ron said

We ran fast and it led us to another door but it's locked.

"Oh move over. Alohomora" Hermione opens the door with a spell

"Standard books of spells chapter 7" She told us. I rolled my eyes.

Then suddenly we see a three headed dog that just wake up. We screamed and left. Three headed dog exist? Not to mention how big the dog is. Right, everything here is magical and sometimes questionable like that dog. We made our way to Gryffindors common room. It looks nothing like Slytherin. All red and gold, it looks so warm and welcoming.

"Now, if you two dont mind, I'm going to bed before either of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse expelled." Hermione told the boys as she enters her dormitory.

"Alright, I'll leave now. It's almost curfew and it's a long way to the dungeons so i better get going" I told the boys

"Okay, be careful not to see Filch. He'll find ways to make students be in detention." Harry said

I smiled at them and left their common room. On the way back to my common room, I saw Professor Quirrell pacing back and forth. Sometimes I wonder how he's the teacher of defence against dark arts. He's scared of his own shadows and he wants to teach how to fight against the dark art. Once back, I see my friends were talking and reading. They're letting me spend time with my brother which I'm glad about it. Other Slytherins were abit unhappy but they stood up for me.

"Hi" I greeted them

"I saw you with your brother and his friends to Gryffindors common room. How does it look like?" Pansy asked

"It's all red and gold. Nothing like Slytherin's." I could only said that as I wasn't really taking sides. They would think that I dislike their common room while what I mean is literally nothing like Slytherin's common room. It's all red and ours are all green and black.

"Ofcourse it is. Let's go to bed now... I'm getting tired" Daphne told us

For the next two weeks, Ron, Harry and Hermione were trying to find out what the three headed dog is guarding. I told them there's a door underneath the dog which means it's guarding something. They found out from Hagrid that the dog's name is fluffy. Draco also said to me that he saw them in Hagrid's hut. He explained that he saw them going the other direction from their common room when it's after hours. He managed to get 50 points taken each from Gryffindor which means 150 points taken. However, he was also out after hours too so it led him to be in detention with them. I was tired listening to his complains that it's a servant job and students shouldn't be doing in the dark forest. I agree with Draco only the last point, students shouldn't be in the forest.