─── 𝟱𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟

Start from the beginning

"Yes, brothers." You reply monotonously, dead eyes staring at the spinning ceiling.

"WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" Suna screams at your face, betrayal written all over his face.

"Oi, Suna-kun. Leave 'er alone." Ginjima sighs, tapping his shoulder.

He freezes when he was met with a vicious glare.

"Did you know about this?" Suna murmurs to the sweating male. Ginjima shakes his head and despite his quivering knees, he stood his ground.

"I'm sure there would've been a reason why she didn't tell us, especially if Haruki and Minoru didn't know. Right, ( Y/n )?" Ginjima says, both second years turning as he finishes speaking.

You nod your head with a smile.

"I can't believe you're related to those idiots." Suna sighs, letting go of you to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Neither, I always just assumed ya were living with them since ya were their cousin and everythin'." Ginjima shrugs.

"Neither." You shrug.

"HEY!" Atsumu and Osamu shout, their cheeks ruined by dried-up tears.

They were about to launch themselves at you, telling you how mean you were being, until a crowd of journalists and photographers invaded the scene.

"( L/n ) ( Y/n ), is it true that you're related to the Miya twins?" A woman asks, thrusting her mic at your irritated face.

"Did you really tell Jabberwock's Jason Silver to "eat shit" and "fall off your horse" after kicking him in the balls?" Another man asks.

"Are you into girls?" Another woman asks.

You raise your hands, silently telling them to be quiet. They do as they're told.

"To answer your questions, yes I am into girls, but, I have a boyfriend at the moment." You begin with a small smile and blush. The woman nods her head and writes the information down on a piece of paper.

"No, I didn't tell Silver to do those things. Was that a Jojo reference?" You ask the man who shrugs.

"Uncultured swine." Suna murmurs.

"But, I did knee him in the balls." You correct him with a cheeky wink. He nods his head, sends you the thumbs up, and chuckles under his breath.

"Also, to answer your question..." You begin before turning to Atsumu and Osamu. You wave at them, gesturing for them to join your side.

They do so, slithering through the adults surrounding you. You throw your arms around their necks with a grin.

"It's the Miya triplets, with me as the oldest, best looking, coolest, and all-round best." You cockily answer.

"As if!" Atsumu scoffs.

"Oh yeah, then who's the best looking, then? Hm?" You reply with an eyeroll.

"I'm the better looking triplet, obviously!" Atsumu boasts.

You and Osamu blink at him in silence before turning to each other.

"PFFFTTT! BWAHAHAHAHA!" You both cackle with your heads thrown back.

"Wha?! OI!" Atsumu shouts at the two of you, not noticing how the photographers were slowly backing away.

"Let's give them some space." One of the photographers suggests, earning a few happy hums of agreement.

That didn't mean he was going to pass up the opportunity to take the perfect photo.

The photo of you genuinely laughing with Osamu and Atsumu's arms around your neck.