TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20

Beginne am Anfang

"All your plan did was get me a meeting with Hiro. What are we going to do after?" Jasmine asked Yamato. Who shrugged his shoulders. Jasmine was just a plan that wasn't thought out fully, and he just wanted the bitch out the way.

"Hadn't thought that far ahead. I'm more focused on tonight. Do what you think you can on Tanaka. I just want to see that bastard's face when he sees me tonight near is his wife, knowing he cannot do a damn thing about it without causing a scene. That is the glory of this situation. I do love a little game of you see me but cannot touch," Yamato laughed. Jasmine shook her head as she headed to the door.

"Hiro, Ayia said that Yamato plan on making an appearance tonight at the gala," Tomo said

"Hiro, Ayia said that Yamato plan on making an appearance tonight at the gala," Tomo said. Takahiro slowly turned, facing his brother as he gave him his phone. The only thing Hiro could do was sigh and nod.

"There is nothing we can do. This is a big event for my Ōjo tonight. I will not mess it up for a stupid rivalry. Let him come just as I cannot do a thing he cannot either."

"You're upset that they are our sisters. Aren't you?" Tomo said. Again, Takahiro sighed, looking to his little brother. He had thousands of thoughts running throughout his head, and it was hard to decipher them. To understand his own feeling about anything, he knew that wasn't one of them.

"If you think I wanted them to be mine. You're mistaken. I loathe the fact of Jasmine giving birth, and our mother and little sister died at the hands of that bastard. They deserve their life, but their mother doesn't. However, they will never know that. Look, there the stank is. Let's see what she has to say if it's anything about me coming back to her. I'm telling you now. I'm putting a bullet through her head."

"Yeah, I think you may have something to do with that shit. I still want to know what the fuck was you thinking about. You kissed her, bro. I hope you and Kamaria settle that shit you had going on because that shit is ridiculous." Itsuki said as they stepped out of the car. Soon as Jasmine saw the four, she smiled until Kamaria, her brothers, and Reece stepped from the car behind them.

"Sweet, you thought Watashi no ō (my king) came here without his Joō. How stupid of you. By the way, how's your face?" Mar smirked, causing Elijah and Lucas to laugh. Xerxes smirked while Reece held down his head, laughing.

"It's fine, thank you very much. Mhm... I never knew for foreign men to look so fucking sexy...."

"HEY BITCH MIND KEEPING YOUR FUCKING EYES OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING MAN!" Riley yelled. The deal was for them to keep themselves hidden unless they needed them, but Riley never listened when she thought somebody was coming on to Xerxes.

"Forreal, X, you need to learn to control Ri."

"Elijah, shut the fuck up! Sorry bitch we are all off the market. Tanaka give this bitch the DNA test and documents so we can go. I don't want to take your kill, but I will if I have to." X said, making the girl turn to Hiro with wide eyes.