P A R T S I X

A U T H O U R S   N O T E:

Sorry the last chapter was a bit depressing, but it will get better soon! If you guys are ok with it, then I'll do some more flashbacks (I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable). Also, shout out to Selene666lol even though they didn't ask for one. Thanks for supporting me, it means a lot!

Happy reading ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you get back to Casita, you immediately flop on the sofa. It's a peaceful setting, sunlight flitting through the shutters and plants sprouting from every crack and pot. Despite the calm setting, you just cannot relax. Carlos... I'm so sorry... Will you ever forgive me? I never knew your connection to this family...

For Carlos was Mirabelle's cousin. Abuela Alma's brother did not leave their home village in time, but his children lived on. And when these children had children of their own, they decided to leave Colombia, for it was not safe. England was their new home, but their bad luck continued when Carlos died. You sit up and begin to pace the room. "Y/N!" Mirabelle call, "Look! I found you-know-what!" She bursts into the room. 

She lays the broken pieces out on the desk, and with each piece placed on the table your heart beat faster and faster with anticipation. Once the final piece was laid down, it all came together. You, Camilo and Mirabelle were stood infront of a crumbling Casita. Mirabelle was looking off into the distance, you had your eyes closed but a 3rd eye on your head was open while Camilo stood slightly behind the two of you, one hand one your shoulder.

"What is this..." you both murmur looking worriedly at each other at the exact same moment that Tia Pepa walks in. "Y/n! Go clean up, Isa has a dress for you and be ready in 30mins for the Guzmans." You leave the room and head off to see Isabella. Why am I in Bruno's vision? you wonder to yourself. The answer show itself faster than expected, and you would not be ready for it.

W O R D   C O U N T: 364 words