P A R T F O U R

A U T H O U R S    N O T E

Hi! Thank you for coming back! The video is just something to listen to while you read. Please follow, vote or leave a comment! Sorry last chapter was so short, I was really tired and needed sleep. Happy reading             ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolores smirked at your blushed face. You all get up to go do chores or smth, but it turns out you're the only one with nothing to do. "Last night was very eventful for you, you need rest," Pepa says causing a warm breeze to twirl around you. "Yes! And f/n is needed in the kitchen. She is teaching me about an aid kit first!" Julieta announces proudly. Giggling, you correct her, "First aid kit!" She nods her head and grins, "Just what I said!"

You wave them all off and wonder into town to see if there was anything to do. Having no money you couldn't buy anything and it was a Tuesday so everyone was working. Your favourite boots slap against the cobble-stone and the morning sun kisses your cheeks. Just over the bridge, you spot Camilo entertaining a bunch of kids. You stop to watch. I know he thinks his gift is useless but people's mental health is as important as anything. You think to yourself. 

You hear paws padding towards you and spin round, hair fanning out around you as you turn. It's Antonio. "Hey," you say. "Hi y/n! I hope you are enjoying your stay at Encanto!" You can't help but smile back at his sweet, bright face. "Yes, very! Everyone here is so talented, including you!" you answer. "Thanks! On the topic of gifts, Mami told me to give you this money and pick up yourself a few things that you might need because she thinks your distracting Camilo," he says handing you the money. "Oh, okay. Tell Pepa and Camilo I say sorry," you reply, wave and walk off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A few hours later, you find yourself lying down on the sofa in the lounge throwing a black rubber-ball into the air with one hand then catching it with the other. "Bored much?" some one says from the doorway. Sitting up, you see it's Mirabelle leaning against the wooden frame arms crossed smirk playing across her lips. "YESSSSSSS," you whine, falling of the couch. "Come on," she takes your arm and pulls you up. 

"Where are we going?" you ask as she pulls you up to Bruno's door. "Well, yesterday, when we saw the cracks, Luisa felt weak. So somethings gotta be wrong with the magic. Luisa told me to come here because apparently 'he' had a vision on all this," she explains. You push open the lifeless door and step into a small entrance chamber, inches deep with sand. One of the walls has a cut out of an hour-glass with even MORE sand falling in front of it. 

Mirabelle, being Mirabelle, barges straight through and falls down the whole in the wall. Taking a more cautious approach, you slide down the slope of (you guessed it) sand. I glide to a stop next to Mirabelle. "Show off," she mutters as she clears the powder from her eyes. Then she notices what you're gawking at.

" That's a lot of stairs..."

W O R D    C O U N T : 565 words