Chapter 4: Gideon (Edited)

(Starts the same as the episode)

Dippers pov:
Ugh Gideon, then again he's not as evil as Regis Aurei Bill Cipher. I thought I stared at the tv with my eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched with anger as they called grunkle Stan a fraud.

(Dipper didn't go to the tent of telepathy with soos and Mabel)

Time skip to Gideon asks Mabel on a date:

Third person pov:
"Jake, Jake look I successfully bedazzled my face, blink ow" Mabel said as she ran over to 'Jake' "Mabel, that's just going to hurt you, you should probably just take it off your eye lids" dipper said, "hmm good point" Mabel replied then there was a knock on the door, Mabel answered, it was Gideon.

Time skip:

(Mabels thoughts are written like this)

Mabel's pov:
"Hey Jake" I said, "Mabel what happened" he asked shocked, "me and my new friend happened AKA Gideon" I shouted, I looked at him, (is he jealous?) I smirked "hey Jake how would you feel if I kissed Gideon" I asked him, he looked me dead in the eye and said "do that and I will not only unleash hell but you will be dead to me" I froze "what do you think of me?" I asked "like a sister" he said, that broke my heart but I smiled and said "then do you wanna hang out?" "Sure Mabel" he replied smiling.

Time skip to before dipper goes to break Mabel and Gideon up:

Dippers pov:
"Mabel, you ok?" I asked concerned for my twin, "no" Mabel replied, "what's wrong" I said walking up to my twin "I don't want to go any more dates but Gideon is so kind but i only like him as a friend" Mabel blurted out, "okay. So, you need help breaking up with him, got it" I said, she nodded in response. "ok, how bout this, I drive us there in Stan's car, we walk in and tell him, I'm your cousin, then you break up with him and if he tries anything, I'll be there to stop him ok?" I said and Mabel agreed.

"Gideon" Mabel said, "ah Mabel my sweet, uh who's this with you?" Gideon asked confused, "oh this is my Cousin Jake Woods" Mabel said a little nervous, "Mabel" I said "don't you have something to tell Gideon?", "G-Gideon, I'm not doing this anymore, I only like you as a friend and I'm saying this out of my own free will and I'm sorry" Mabel said Gideon froze then started laughing, I quickly grabbed Mabel and booked it back to Stan's car and drove us to the mystery shack.

Time skip:

Dippers pov:
I went to answer the phone as Mabel played around outside with soos, "hello?, Jake speaking" I said into the telephone, "hello this is Toby Determined here and i would like to interview you, about the mysteries surrounding gravity falls" the person on the other end said, "Desine Gedeon hunc hominem cogere ut tibi sordida opera facias" I screamed into the phone and then proceeded to hang up. Know what I'm going to go at 6pm since he going to arrive there at seven pm thinking that I'm going to arrive there at 7:10pm. I thought and teleported there.

Time skip to when Gideon arrives at 7pm:

Dippers pov:
"evening Gideon, how are you" I smiled with hate in my eyes, Gideon face went pale "h-how di-d you g-ge-t he-re before m-m-me?" He stuttered scared,
"Gideon" I said, he shivered "I know the secret to your power" I said, he started sweating "h-how?!" He blurted out the question, to which I rolled my eyes and said "it's obvious Gideon. Now let the ghost go" I said pointing at his necklace but before he did, he grabbed the necklace and tried to hurt me but I dodged easily then he levitated me in the air, "she doesn't love you Gideon, she just likes you as a friend" I said "LIES" he shouted and he tried to hurt me with lamb shears but before he could. Mabel burst through the door and was honest with him the second time, Mabel then threw his necklace to me and I dangled it saying "come at me tough guy" and Gideon ran right towards me and we went crashing through the window, "Gideon close your eyes" I said, "NO" Gideon protested "ugh, fine then Hoc carmen proicio, Oculos claudite, orbes intus abscondite, Angelus abdere desiderat, orbes visos intus custodite" I casted the spell and Gideon closed his eyes and I transformed into my celestial form and flew us down safely. I quickly transformed back to hide suspicion then left with Mabel and we told Stan to break off the deal with Gideon's dad Bud Gleeful and he did after hearing what happened then we all went home to the mystery shack and went to bed.

(only Stan knows that Dipper stays with them)