Chapter 2: Gobblewonker (This has been edited)

(This starts just like the show except they say "Jake" plus Stan is nicer to dipper because he knows dippers secret and dipper helps him with his exhibits and the portal, dipper also goes with Stan instead of monster hunting)

Dippers pov:
Great hear comes fiddleford with another lie I thought and as if on cue he starts lying about the "gobblewonker" as he calls it, sure that's what you call it in English. Fiddleford really, its real name is Reknowelbbog but it's also called Bogbelwonrek I thought while rolling my eyes and then looked at Mabel & soos as they seemed really interested in it.

Time skip:

I went with grunkle Stan and he told me his uncle jokes and taught me how to fish and I showed him what soos and Mabel were doing and I realised that I had to go save them from a giant robotic fish. "Grunkle Stan" I said "yeah kiddo?" Stan asked "Mabel and soos are in trouble with a robotic fish piloted by that crazy old guy who's name is Fiddleford Mcgucket" I stated, Stan turned to me and said "alright Dipper, go save your sister and my handyman" I smiled and jumped into the water and swam to where they were and climbed into the hatch and screamed "FIDDLEFORD" the old man screamed obscenities and then released it was a kid who climbed into the "secret" hatch, "stop scaring Mabel and Soos" I said casually as if I didn't just scare the life out of him "ok" he replied and climbed out of the hatch and apologised to Mabel and Soos then left, then I grabbed Mabel and Soos while hollering for Grunkle Stan. Who showed up after 20 minutes and explained that he meet the boat police...

Time skip :

We all then went home and stan cooked dinner while Mabel proceeded to tell me how her adventure went and after dinner she went to her room while I teleported to the "secret" room which I changed, it now doesn't have the carpet experiment, just a blue and gold carpet, a bookcase with books from the celestial realm, my dimension and other dimensions, white walls with pictures of my family from the celestial realm (all in human form), Journal number 3 (I found it before coming to the shack and created a copy, I have the copy while Stan has the original, he also let me copy journal number 1), a wardrobe filled with my clothes and a guitar (a gift from the celestial realm).