Part 4- Escaping Nightmares

Bắt đầu từ đầu

*Hyunjin's Pov*

'Sorry Princess I can't make any promises to you...' I say in my thoughts.

Why do change into a different person with her?

I feel comfortable. I smile. And I didn't know how to smile before I met her...

'Hyunjin focus! This just a task for money nothing more.' I scold myself.

*Felix Pov*

Chaeyoung and I were making our way to our carriage when I saw two silhouettes rush into the forest.

For some reason my gut told me to follow them. Without saying another word I chase them.

"W-wait Felix! Where are you going? Hold up for me!!" Chaeyoung shouted while running after me.

We soon caught up with the strangers and I pull my sword out to their throats only to find out it was....

"Y/N!! What are you doing here? And with him..." I ask confused while raising my voice.
I was clearly annoyed by his presence.

'How dare you try to kidnap my fiancée?!" I shouted as I pressed my sword against his neck.

He didn't even flinch. And just looked straight at me coldly.

"Felix Don't!!" Y/n shouted, she was clearly concerned for this person but this just made me want to kill him right then and there.

"Let's go to a corner, I will explain everything to you."
She said while lightly touching my arm, I lose all my anger and follow her while giving Hyunjin a glare.

-

*Y/n's Pov*

Felix and Chaeyoung followed me a little bit away from Hyunjin, so that he can't hear us.

"Felix I need this!! This is everything I ever wanted-"

"But-" he tried interrupting me but I didn't let him.

"For once just listen to me Felix!" I say desperately making him surprised.

"I love you... but that doesn't give you the right to make decisions for me."

"Nor does it entitle me to stay here where I won't be happy..."

"This isn't something permanent I just want to see what else is out their!!"
I felt my heart burst from desire to pursue my dreams.

"I want to learn... 
I want to explore...
I want adventure...
but most importantly I want to feel!"

I had never left my kingdom and only had a limited interactions a day...

I don't want Felix's heart to break from the knowledge...

But I also want to know what falling in love is like.

Felix is the sweetest, and I love him... I just haven't figured out how exactly I love him.

As a friend? As a brother? As a lover?...

I have never had someone to compare Felix with but...
I know I want someone who will love my flaws as will I theirs.

I don't want someone who nags me to stay put while I wait for them to save me...

I am not a damsel in distress...
I am a Queen!
(or will be in the future at least)

I want to be someone's sword! Not a shield...

"So Felix if you really love me then don't say a word of this to anyone." I plead him.

"Ok I understand... but I am coming with you! I may trust you but I most certainly don't trust him," Felix said as he gave me a weak smile and continue glaring at Hyunjin.

"Ok!! Yess!!" I say getting excited of this trip.

"YAY!! We finally get to sneak out somewhere!!" Chaeyoung squealed while hugging me and jumping together.

"Thank goodness you both resolved all this bc I was getting worried."

"And who would have thought jealously would finally make Felix 'The Righteous future King' to bend the rules for his Queen." Chaeyoung teased us playfully.

*Hyunjin's Pov*

I had heard everything secretly...

And my blood was boiling, if they come along it will make it harder for me to kidnap Y/n.

'Why did that motherfucker had to come out of nowhere?' I think while angrily kicking a tree.

Ouch!!

"Felix and Chaeyoung will be joining us Hyunjin, that's ok right?" Y/n comes to me and I smile through the pain- quite literally.

"Oh isn't that just wonderful!! More the merrier!" I say sarcastically while forcing a smile. I was good at acting so they didn't notice my sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around to start walking again.

-

Soon nightfall blanketed us and thanks to our lucky stars we came across a disbanded building.

"We will stay here tonight and start our journey again tomorrow!" I instruct the others.

'Oh god! This journey is going to be very different from what I thought...'

———————————This chapter is written by @Frizvi1

———————————
This chapter is written by @Frizvi1