Intruder

I was sleeping in my bed and I suddenly woke up because I heard someone enter my house. I quickly got dressed and slowly went downstairs and saw some masked men stealing my expensive objects. One of them saw me upstairs and yelled at the other men

"GET HER!!!!"

Then the other two men started running up the stairs, I grabbed my vase and threw it at them, while they were distracted I ran down the stairs but the leader grabbed my hair and tackled me to the floor.

"GET OFF ME" I yelled at him and punched him in the face. I got up but the other two grabbed me and threw me against a wall

"You aren't going anywhere darling " one of them said.

I quickly flipped one of them but was grabbed by my leg and I got yanked to the floor. I kept fighting them until I was almost outside my front door and the leader of the men grabbed his gun and shot me right in my head I shrieked in pain and collapsed on the floor before I blacked out they dragged me inside and started beating me up and left me.

Someone must have called the cops and ambulance because I heard the cops enter my house even though I was unconscious. When the ambulance arrived the cops carried me to the ambulance and then took me to the hospital.

A couple of hours later I woke up everything was blurry. After a couple of minutes everything became clear and I saw Michael holding my hand and Denae infront of me.

"Janet are you okay!?" Denae asked

I groaned in pain and tried to sit but Michael made me lay down softly as I said

" I'm okay..... "

" Oh Janet I wished I could've saved you in time" Michael said with tears in his eyes.

" Michael it's okay I'm alright " I said softly

Denae smiled at us and she went and brought us food to eat after Denae went to work Michael took me home and decided to live with me so he could protect me from danger. The next day the police caught the intruders who broke into my house and attacked me. The best thing was that I got all my objects that were stolen and most importantly Michael is now living with me.