Victim

I am walking down a street in the middle of the night because i finished my job as a nurse. I was really tired that I decided to take a shortcut home which was the area of the most dangerous gang. I shouldn't have entered but I did...... As I was walking I felt unsafe and nervous as hell. I felt someone grab my shoulder.I turned around and saw a young man but he looked abusive he said

"What are you doing here! Don't you know this is my area!

"I......ahhhhh" I was about to speak but he grabbed my neck and slammed me against a wall. Four more gang members got near me. The tallest member yanked my hair and said

"Nobody leaves this place until they get bruised up and cometely injured lady"

"Owwwww please leave me alone, I just want to get home!!!!" I said but they ignored me and threw me against a wall and they started beating me up nonstop for 30 minutes, I fought back with all my strength but they were to strong and I ended up passing out. Even though I was completely unconcious I still felt them hurting me very badly for another 30 minutes. Then they left me there like I was dead.

I woke up the next morning in pain. I managed to get up and saw myself in the mirror, I looked horribe, I was covered in bruises,blood,cuts,scars and my clothes were ripped at least my clothes are still on me just ripped, revealing my bra a little but not much. I couldn't even walk good, mostly limping. As I was walking down the street, everyone gasped as they saw me limping and crying.

I started running because I wanted to be alone, but then I heard a man's voice telling me

"Miss are you alright, Miss miss!!!!!" I tried to answer but I passed out before I hit the ground he caught me. Who caught me? I felt the person call 911 and told the operator about what happened to me, then rushed to the hospital.