Finally

" finaly, another fantastic concert over. good job guys" said a tired out jyong " yea well done" seungri said as all the others agreed. "I'm way to tired to function though can we go back to the dorms now" Top said while streching. Gd was staring at his ripped chest as top streched. Top was knowen for hiding his body, yet the shirt hugged his body so well you could see almost every muscle. Top caught gd staring a bit but didn't say anything. As all of them got in the car top was the last one to get in the car, there was a open spot next to gd so he just sat there. A shade a pink slightly flushed on gd's cheeks as his hyung sat next to him. Gd was happy that they shared a room. yet it can get a bit akward but it go's over fast. They reached their dorm and went up the elavtor,akward silence while going up. Each said goodnight and went to their rooms.

As Gd walked in he hadn't noticed top was already in the room. As he yawned he bumped into his hyung. "oh sorry i didn't see you there hyung"

"its ok" top replied. Top noticed gd blushing. He looked and just smirked. Gd was changing into his pj's and triped while puting his shorts on and fell on top of, top. Top grabed him and swichted posions as if gd was on the floor and top was on top. Gd looked into tops firey eyes. Out of the blue Gd grabed his hips and pulled top down to pull each other into a kiss. Gd thought that his hyung was going to push him out of the way yet top didn't do that. the kiss depened. Then there was a break were top picked the younger up and dropped him on his bed.

" I understand how you feel i was worried to tell you-" top said as gd pulled him into another kiss.

" lets make a confession later and enjoy the moment" gd said as top leaned into their heat filled kiss. The kiss depened into something they were both happy about. They were both shirtless and only boxers seperating them. Gd was suprised to see him shirtless but he didn't care top was finally going to be his. top curesed gd's sides as his lips moved from there mouth to gds soft neck. kissed his body all the way down. Top pulled off gds boxers and reaveled gd's haredend member. Gd yelled in a moan of pleasure as top takes gds member into his heat filled mouth. Sucking then deep throughting. (they were a sound proof room) This was pleasure to both of them. They got aroused more and more by the second. Only after a while GD
was close to cuming.

"Your not cumming now it's early, let's have a great time." top said as he teased the youngers member. they broke into another heated kiss. they rolled over and switched positions once more and GD grabbed tops unattended member and starts making him aroused.
" Now it's your turn" GD said with a smile. He pulled off tops boxers to reveal a big hard throbing cock. Top let out a moan as GD sucked harder and faster by the minute. deep throughting tops cock was were he pick the younger one up and placed GD agansit the wall. Gd wrapped his arms and legs around top.
"You ready" top said with a smirk to get GDs heart skipping like a rock on water.
GD nodded with a smile. Top pushed his member into gd's entrance. GD let out a loud moan of pleasure. he nodded more and more to let top know that he wasn't hurting him.
Top pushes hard and faster. then top grabs GD's unattended member and teases the younger one
"Harder.......faster.." GD said while heavily breathing. Top quickly did as he said. Not long after top exploded in GD. Then GD exploded all over the both of them.
"So are u mine" GD said with a smile.
"Yes and my confession was made" top said try to catch his breath. after a shower together as a couple. they returned to the bed slept each other's arms.
"I love you choi seunghyun"
"I love you my Kwon jiyong"