Chapter 3- Finding Him..

Marco's Outfit Today

Marco's Pov
I saw...the same man... staring at a slightly smaller man. I saw Trevor. I got off my motorcycle.walking over to the two men.

walking over to the two men

"Trevor. Don't try to get into more trouble than you already have!"The man in the brown jacket said. Trevor huffed.angered."Shut the hell up. Mikey! I know what I'm doing." He said as he went to his truck.
"Uh...hello?" I said cautiously as I stood there.them turning to me.
"Oh. It's you. What do you want kid?" Trevor asked me as he opened his truck's door.
"Don't tell me you're kidnapping kids now." Michael. I assume said."No. I visit people I find randomly." I said calmly. "I never got your name..what is it?"Trevor asked me.yet again.
"Marco.. Marco Connors." I said. Not using my father's last name.
"Connors..huh?" Michael said."wait..are you.. somehow related to Rosaline Connors?"He asked me. "I'm her son. Why do you ask?" I said to him. His eyes widen."I knew her..she told me about expecting a kid before I left..a boy." He said. In shock.
"Wel-" I was cut off by Trevor. "Oh for gosh sakes! Michael. He's YOUR SON!" he said angered. "Wait...I finally found..my Dad..?!"I said. Completely forgetting about why I came here. "Mom was right.. before she died..she told me about you.." I said to him. Michae- Dad knelt down to my height. "..I was told she died.. I'll take care of you.. don't worry." He said as he awkwardly pats my head. I nodded. "You wanted to make a deal with me. Kid?" Trevor asked me as he went through my phone's memo.i slowly nodded.
Trevor walked over to me. And..

To be continued.