Chapter 1- Franklin's Not Home?

Marco's Outfit For Today

(All Images In Future Chapters are from Google

(All Images In Future Chapters are from Google. So they don't belong to me-)
Third Person POV
Marco was driving around. Ignoring the stares of people who saw him. He was heading to Franklin's house. So he could stay there for a few days. He trusts his friends more than the city itself. After all. That's what his mother taught him before she died. Marco knew what he was doing was wrong. Choosing this path at a young age.he knew what his choice was. Because of an FIB Agent called Dave.he had made a deal with him. Saying he could find Michael. His father.
Marco shook his head of his troubling thoughts. Parking.his motorcycle outside Franklin's house.he walked inside only to find..no one. No Franklin. No Lamar.. only Chop. Deciding to call him. Marco pulled out his phone. Calling Franklin. But it said busy..this was weird... Franklin's always at home. What's going on? Deciding to go outside to look for him. He saw a man. With a red truck waiting there. Who is this guy..? Marco thought to himself. The man soon saw him. "Hey kid! What are you doing here? This isn't your home". The man said. Only to get silence as the boys reply. "Can you talk. Or are you a big baby?" The man said again. Marco replying with. "I prefer not to talk to maniacs. Thank you." He said. Going back to his motorcycle. He got on. Driving off.the Man shook his head. "That kid looks familiar... could he be..? Nahh.. you're just going crazy Trevor. "He had said to himself.
And drove off as well.
To be continued..