2.Fake smile

Being a girl is a luckiest thing, as most of us might have heard this many times but in my opinion its just a myth....lets continue with our story.

Sufa had stopped her dance classes and continued her schooling and her passion towards dance had been suppressed by the circumstances ...sadly by her parents.
Anyhow she wanted to make her parents proud so she studied so hard and achieved very good marks in her boards...she is so happy and even her parents are happy...

Such a beautiful moment when we see happiness in  our parents eyes and the reason is you❤️

Sufas mom wanted to tell this news to everyone that she made top in her boards,but sadly no one was happy hearing this news but advised sufas mother to search a nice guy for her to marry as she grown enough .
             Sufa's parents convinced that she should get marry but every story has a sad side which is not interested to  hear.sufa want to continue her studies and want to find a job and settle first, but her parents were not ready for this...
       She is sad,because its not the first time  even in her childhood they stopped her from learning dance but then it'd hard for her  to understand the circumstances but now she grown up ,"I cant stop ,nobody can stop me from doing this ,only a few years then I will make everyone proud .May be it's a mistake but I trust myself that I am happy doing this."

         Sufa ran away from her village and reached her nearby town there .she gotta free admission on a college . she is confident on her herself that after 5 years she will bring her parents to this place to dhow her achievement .she found a part time job so she work there for her needs.

It is not always a  happy path but trust me it will be a beautiful destination.