"I'm (Y/N) by the way, you probably know me as the traveler. You're a fatui harbinger, correct?" I held my hand out for him as he stiffened, frowning at me.

"I know," He replied in a monotone, turning around.

"Oh, duh, of course you know who I am." I chuckled but his face just softened. unlike a moment ago.

"Ku- Scaramouche," He held my hand and shook it gently. I think I misheard something he was supposed to say.

"I know that too," I smiled at him as we let go, he had a puzzled look on his face now.

"What? You... know me?" He looked surprised as he went closer to my face, but I stepped back in surprise. I can almost feel his breath.

"H-Huh? Well, I just remembered Childe telling me about your name so..." I stuttered. I didn't know what else to say, is it bad that I already knew his name? 

"Why? Are you close with that fucker?" His eyebrows suddenly scrunched up. I get that question a lot.

"Well, unfortunately, yes." I forced a smile. 

They seem like they dislike each other from how they talk about one another. When I wanted to talk about Scaramouche with Childe, he would always avoid it and say he's not the social type.

He muttered several curses with Childe's name being mentioned as he turned away from me, his face fuming with anger. I just stood there, receiving the death threats he's giving to Childe. Childe was right about one thing though, it's that this Scaramouche person is always hot-headed.

"I have to go, and change your fucking clothes immediately. I'll be around here," He commanded and turned his back, is he my dad or something? 

After that, what then? I have nothing to do today and I said I wanted to explore. "Wait, are you busy, Scara..?" I called so he stopped on his tracks. 

"What did you just call me?" He squinted his eyes at me.

"Scaramouche is too long, so I'm calling you Scara, is.. that bad?" I scratched my head, he hesitantly nodded and looked down deep in thought. "Anyway, I have nothing to do and I'm still not familiar with this region. I heard you live around here," I explained.

Should I even call him that? We only met each other properly just a moment ago.

"From who?" He furrowed his eyebrows more.

"From Childe," I sheepishly smiled, hoping he doesn't yell out curses again, but it was too late. He stomped his foot and balled his fists.

"Who the fuck is he to you anyway?" His jaw clenched, "And stop mentioning him." He grumpily crossed his arms, but I just laughed at his reaction. He's acting like a dad. He even mentioned something about blasting his face with a cannon. 

"Wait for me, I'll go change." I ran for the teahouse and waved at him, but he just stood there awkwardly. 

I reached the teahouse and went inside, Paimon was lazily eating on the table, I'm guessing she just woke up. "(Y/N)! You're soaking wet! And what's with the hat? Did you get matching ones with Paimon?" Her eyes shot up to me and suddenly she looked more energetic than earlier.

"Long story," I replied and chuckled a bit, "but I have to go, sorry!" I added and went to the closet to change, I placed the hat down gently on the bed first. Then I put on my usual everyday clothes on, and fixed my hair. I folded his short-sleeved shirt and wore his hat again.

I went back to Paimon and she said she'll stay in the teahouse for the whole day since she was awake for a long time while I was out, so she needed to rest. I bid my goodbyes to her and promised that I'll bring some food for her.