"Vi.. Vivi"She said stammering as he walk toward her.

"Jhoo.. Jhooth hai na Didi?"He asked looking in her eyes ."aap meri Didi ho na."He said trying to smile as tears rolled down on his cheeks."aap mujhse pyar karti ho na.aap mujhe khud se alag, marne ke liye nhi chhor sakti.Aapne mujhe janam nhi diya na"He asked in hope to hear no. Hope from which he is looking at her make her feel disgust on herself .She looks away closing his eyes not able to look into his hopeful eye.

Vivan looks at her shattered as her voice echoes in his ears

"you are right vivi aaj ka
din wakai bahut accha hai"
"vivi"
"ha sounds cool na vivan ka vivi"

"jhoot bolne me tum bilkul Anu per gaye ho"
"jayega kyu nhi after all blood relation hai"

"Aapne mujhe phek diya"He said taking two steps backward.For a moment he can accept that his biological parents just left on the door to die.But one of them is Ananya is breaking him into peices .He believed her more than anything.She always felt special type of connection with her.When Dev was acting like his memory had snatched by Shaurya ,she was his biggest support in whom he can confide his fears,his pain and his happiness."Aapne mujhe phek diya"He shouted looking at her.
Phir kyu aayi aap wapas.Kyuuu?"he shouted moving backward."aapka pyar,aapki fikr sab dikhawa hai.MAINE AAP PER BHAROSA KAR KE SABSE BADI GALTI KI.CHALE JAYIYE WAPAS, HUMESHA KE LIYE"  He he run from there wiping his tears and karuna run behind him to stop him.
Everyone looks at Ananya in disgust whereas Mr. and Mrs.Ahuja smirk.
"Mujhe samajh nhi aa raha ,Ballu ko ye sab kaise batayege"said Manav gulping as Smita breaks in tears.

Ananya is standing there like a statue .Vivan' s word is echoing in her ears and his face is revolving around her eyes.She can feel Devaki apologies and everyone's scream as Devaki felt down unconscious.They pick up her and take her in a room leaving Ananya alone.

Kise Poochun,
Hai Aisa Kyun
Bezubaan Sa,
Ye Jahaan Hai

Meanwhile Vivan enters in his room and close its door behind him .Karuna is standing outside the room knocking the door and on the other side Dev is standing leaning his head on the door

Khushi Ke Pal,
Kahan Dhoondhoon
Benishan Sa,
Waqt Bhi Yahan Hai

Three of them falls on their knees crying loudly.
Dev ,Ananya and Vivan"KYUUUU"

Jaane Kitne Labon Pe Gile Hain

Vivan recalls his sweet memories with Ananya .How she supports her everytime in front of Dev.

Zindagi Se Kayi Faasle Hain

Dev recalls How Ananya Sings lullaby for Vivan and how he got relaxed.

Paseejte Hain Sapne Kyun Aankhon Mein
Ananya recall how they play Holi together smiling and laughing with each other.
Lakeer Jab Chhoote In Haathon Se Yoon Bewajah

She pick up Vivan's childhood photo at the same time Vivan pick up a picture of three of them.meanwhile Balveer is looking at their photo in his phone.

Ananya embrace his photo crying and at the same time Vivan throws their photo while Dev is just looking at Ananya and Vivan.

Jo Bheji Thi Duaa,
Jo Bheji Thi Duaa,
Woh Jaake Aasmaan
Se Yoon Takra Gayi Ke Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa

"Maine kaha tha tumse ki Dosti Aur pyar sirf Dard dete hai"
Ananya looks up hearing her voice.
Meanwhile
"Bechara Balveer"
Balveer looks up hearing her voice.

"Kya hua Vivan"
Vivan looks up hearing her Voice

They stands up looking at TIMNASA who is standing in front of them with evil smile.
Timnasa(to Ananya)-"Per tumne meri baat nhi mani .Aaj iss dard ke saath jeena par raha hai"

Timnasa(to Dev)-"Kaise Jaoge Vivan aur Ananya ke samne aur kya kahoge usse.
Timnasa(to Vivan)-"Vishwas ke badle Vishwasghat mila.Tumhe kya lagta hai ki Balveer ko ab tak ye pta nhi chla hoga.

They are looking at her furiously as she is laughing loudly.
"Shut up .Just shut up"Said Ananya throwing a vase towards her but it passed through her fall on the ground.She breaks down hugging Vivan's photo as his words is ringing in her ears.

Saanson Ne Kahan Rukh Mod Liya
Koi Raah Nazar Mein Na Aaye
Dhadkan Ne Kahan Dil Chhod Diya
Kahan Chhode In Jismon Ne Saaye

Dev attack on her furiously but it passes through it and strike at the wall.He fall down shouting loudly .

Yehi Baar Baar Sochta Hoon Tanha Main Yahan
Mere Saath Saath Chal Raha Hai Yaadon Ka Dhuaan

Vivan tries to hit on Timnasa but she holds his hand smirking and Vivan looks at her shocked.

Jo Bheji Thi Duaa,
Woh Jaake Aasmaan
Se Yoon Takra Gayi Ke Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa

So how was the chapter?
Raaz to Kaal hi khulega 😈😈

Preview karne ka mauka nhi mila so ignore typing mistake .

Precap-"Nhi btana mujhe.