retrun of Edward's sister

"Yo, Ed, Al! Long time no see, dattebayo!"

Edward and Alphonse just stared wide eyed and slack jawed as if they were seeing a ghost.

Was it her?

The sunny, blonde hair... The sun kissed skin... Those indistinguishable whisker marks and each side of her face. And that awfully familiar verbal tic.

There was only one person the brothers knew who would have those types of markings.

No doubt about.

It really was her!

Naruko was back!

"Sister?" Al's trembling called out to her, flabbergasted and apprehensively, as if he was afraid that if he called her, she might disappear again like ten years ago. If he had a heartbeat, it'd be thumping so wildly in his chest, he would be able to hear it pounding loudly against his ear.

"Well? What are doing there, standing like a couple of idiots? Come on and greet your older sister!" Naruko shouted, cheerfully, a bright grin on her face, ignoring the Fullmetal's bodyguards shocked stutters.

Alphonse immediately took the initiative and rushed down towards his sister, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Edward, with tears in his eyes you back I'm glad as hugs Naruko tight
He watched as Al talked animatedly or as animatedly as an animated suit of armor could with her, asking her questions after questions. Ed, however, feel the same jubilant happiness at being reunited with Naruko. This my husband Sasuke unchiha. Hey he said I hope you look after her he said you don't look very strong

"Edward!" Naruko , frowned once she heard what he said to sasuke approaching them. Sasuke rise an eyebrow
"Is that anyway to treat a  family member, you little brat?" Sasuke scoffed.

Ed's face immediately turned an angry red as tick marks spread across his face. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE?!"

He launched at Sasuke, trying to punch him face in. He casually sidestepped his attempt though, and watched with amusement as he unceremoniously fell against the pavement. As naruko wack Sasuke what was that for he said annyond little whisker girl as Naruko punch sasuke you stupid baka yes madam he says sacred to death
"Still Ed's trigger word?" Naruko asked her youngest brother.

"Yep," Al replied with a sigh.

"Anyway, Al..." She stared up at him, bright blue eyes taking in his armoured form. "Why are you dressed in a suit of Armor?"

Al seemed to fidget nervously under his older sister's scrutinizing gaze. "Oh, um, it's comfortably," he replied, lamely.

A slender, blonde eyebrow rose. "Is that so?" Blue eyes scanned his tall, well built armored features. "You've gotten so tall!" She sent a pointed look towards her other brother's way. "Edward! How could you allow yourself to be so much shorter than Alphonse?"

Edward fumed from his spot on the ground. "Shut up!" he yelled, indignantly.

Al chuckled a bit. "Anyway, sister, where have you been all this time?"

Naruko nervously scratched the back of her head. How would she explain this to her brothers? Well I did become koroinchi ninja. However, she knew Ed and Al she told everything that happened

Well "I'm glad your here?" Edward smirked.

Naruko sighed his contemptuous tone, and frowned at him. "What? A girl can't visit her younger brothers?" A gaze softened. "I promised I would, didn't I?"