fullmetal sister

Depuis le début

Ignore the headband and she's a litte shoter

"Naruko?!" Winry's voice trembled, the uncertainty could be felt from miles away. The aforementioned woman was being smothered with kisses, courtesy of an overjoyed Den. These are my teammates Sakura and sasuke his also my husband this are my daughters Trisha & tasunde
where's you boyfriend Edward

Noo it's not like that ok meanwhile with Edward and Alphonse Sister! Wait!" A little Edward cried as he ran as fast as his stubby feet could take him

Noo it's not like that ok meanwhile with Edward and Alphonse Sister! Wait!" A little Edward cried as he ran as fast as his stubby feet could take him. The darkness surrounding him was too great. No matter how hard he tried to catch up to his big sister, the distance between them gets bigger and bigger.

Why? Why did they  take away his sister from  him. Did she do something wrong? Was she bad?

"Sister, please!" Ed wailed. "Wait up! Don't take her from me! Sister!"

Ed woke up with a start. He wiped away the sweat that were forming on his forehead, taking slow breaths to calm his accelerating heartbeats.

"Brother?"

Ed's golden eyes searched for the hollow like voice of his younger brother, who sitting against the wall on the far side of the bed he was sleeping on.
"Brother? Did you have a dream?" Al asked him in a worried filled tone.

"Yeah..." Edward clenched his teeth in anger of who he was dreaming about. "I was dreaming about her," he said with sadness in his voice , lowly.

Alphonse didn't need to say anything. He instantly knew what he meant by 'her'. He sighed and glanced out the window. It was a bright and sunny day. It's been over ten years since they've last seen her.

He could completely understand Ed's anger. Even he gets depressed at times at the mention of their sister. Edward was away angry that they took his sister away the Konoha Council was an asshole to her Alphonse didn't need to say anything. He instantly knew what he meant by 'her'. He sighed and glanced out the window. It was a bright and sunny day. It's been over 20 years since they've last seen her.
"What do you want to do, brother?" Alphonse asked, mainly hoping take his older brother's mind off Naruko.

Edward let out a frustrated while scratching the side of his head. "There's nothing to do. Until Sheska finishes recreated Dr. Marcoh's notes, we can't really do anything."

They both sat in silence, contemplating on what to do.

"Well, I'm going to go find something to eat," the elder Elric spoke after a few moments.

Ed didn't wait for his brother to speak as he leisurely climbed out the bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It wasn't long before the two brothers found themselves wandering aimlessly through the streets of Central with their two bodyguards, Maria Ross and Denny Brosh, in tow.

Edward decided to take a stop at a nearby cafe.

"So? What do we do now, brother?" Al asked as a plate of bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, crepe topped with whip cream and syrup, and two coffee mugs were set before them.