Chapter 01; Meeting them

Shu 🎧
A tall male with sunset colored hair and sapphire blue eyes entered the room. He approached and lazily sat down in a chair across from the couch both you, and KarlHeinz, sat on. He eyed you up and down "You asked to see me father?" He spoke, without removing his eyes from you, in a beautiful voice that soured at the title of father. "Yes I would like you to meet (Y/n) (L/n). She is your soulmate and soon to be wife" at KarlHeinz's words Shu sat up straight, eyes wide as he gave you a funny look "(Y/n) this is my eldest son Shu".

Reiji ☠️
A male with silvery black hair and magenta eyes with glasses walked in. He noticed you, and approached you first. He took you hand from you lap and placed a kiss on it "Good afternoon miss I'm Reiji Samaki, you are?" You blushed and replied "(Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you Reiji-San" in a soft voice. He nodded and turned to his father "What is it that you need?" "Well Miss (Y/n) here is your soulmate and future wife" KarlHeinz answered with a smirk. Reiji looked at his father in surprise before turning to stare at you.

Ayato 🏀
A male with pinkish red hair and light green cat eyes walked in. He plopped down on a chair and bluntly asked KarlHeinz "What do you want?" While eyeing you from the corner of his eyes. "This is (Y/n) (L/n). (Y/n), this is my son Ayato" he introduced y'all. You nodded to KarlHeinz in response and Ayato merely rolled his eyes "Miss (Y/n) is your soulmate and bride" at this Ayato bolted right up "WHAT?!"

Laito 🎹
A male with long dark red hair wearing a fedora and dark green cat eyes waltz in. "Hello father dear~" he said in a sweetly sick tone before he notice of you "and who might you be~?" KarlHeinz cleared his throat drawing the boy's attention back to him "This is (Y/n) (L/n)-" "Ahh~ such a pretty name for a beautiful girl~" you blushed at this "Indeed" KarlHeinz said unamused "(Y/n) this is Laito. Laito, (Y/n) is your soulmate and future wife. I suggest you stop your nonsense and grow up now" Laito on the other hand was floored by the new information just given to him.

Kanato 🧸
A short male with lavender eyes and lilac hair walked into the parlor with a teddy bear in his arms. He kept twitching and looked around nervously but stopped when his eyes fell on you and he seemed to calm down "Kanato! This is (Y/n) (L/n). She's your soulmate and wife!" KarlHeinz stated cheerily while Kanato looked at you in surprise.

Subaru 🥀
An albino male with beautiful blood red eyes stormed in. "What the hell do you want?!" He snapped at KarlHeinz before taking notice of you and calming down with a look of confusion on his face. "Subaru this is (Y/n) (L/n) she is your soulmate and she is to be your wife. So please try to keep that temper of yours in check" KarlHeinz said calmly. Poor Subaru looked at you with a look of shock and pity.