Chapter 14: The Crush

Start from the beginning

"Just tell her, I'm taking her to my room" Rafe says as he walks up the stairs carefully.

A couple of minutes later, Tayla reached Rafe's bedroom and placed the cut-up food on the nightstand. She looked over to see Sadie fully asleep on her boyfriend as he lay there on his phone. He looks up from his phone to see his girlfriend smiling "What?" he asks in a soft whisper.

Still smiling, she kisses his forehead "I just love you". 

Her words made Rafe's face light up "Come here" he pats the other side of the bed with his available arm. Carefully, Tayla snuggles into his side. Rafe looks down to see both girls at his side, in that moment he was more content than he ever had been.

"I love you too babe" he smiles in between kisses, his face close against Tayla's cheek. She traced circles on his side, the two eventually rest also.

An hour later...

Kelce arrived back to the Tannyhill property. By the time he had gotten there, Sadie had grown quite a strong bond with the couple in such a short time. 

"I don't wanna go" the little girl whines to her big brother, on the verge of a possible tantrum. Kelce groans at the difficult toddler.

Rafe sat Sadie down on the couch for her to calm down. Tayla walked over and rubbed the side of her arm gently as the little girl sniffled. "You aren't leaving for good, we'll see you again" she told Sadie. 

She looks between the couple with tears still in her eyes "Promise?".

Both Rafe and Tayla respond at the same time "Promise". Sadie nodded her head and Tayla walks with her to the door, hand in hand. Just as Kelce was about to take her hand, she runs back to the couch to give Rafe a hug. This made him smile indefinitely.

Kelce rolled his eyes "Come on Sadie" he holds his hand out. A couple of seconds later, she lets go and takes her older brother's hand. 

"Bye guys!" her tiny voice erupts. 

"Thank you guys, seriously" Kelce says before leaving, he looks to Rafe to see him nod in response.

Once the two siblings leave, Tayla plops back onto the couch and exhales. Rafe looks over to the girl and laughs "Drained?". She nods slightly and rolls over, laying her head on his lap. 

He smiles and plays with her hair "To answer your question from before, yes I did have a crush on you".

Tayla tilts her head in Rafe's direction with surprise. "Oh come on, don't be so shocked" he blurted. 

She scoffs "I honestly thought you despised me". 

Rafe shakes his head with his eyes closed "You clearly don't know how I flirt". They both stare at each other for a moment and then laugh uncontrollably.

 They both stare at each other for a moment and then laugh uncontrollably

♡ by WheezieSneezie, LilahPatey, Rafe

♡ by WheezieSneezie, LilahPatey, Rafe.Cameron, TopThornton, and others

Tay_Mads: Sorry ladies, he's mine

Tagged: Rafe.Cameron

Comments:

Rafe.Cameron: I was trying to explain how thick you are in the first pic

-Tay_Mads: Because that needs to be explained

-Rafe.Cameron: And appreciated🍑

WheezieSneezie: That's what you wake up to? Yikes😬

-Sarah_Cams: Honestly terrifying

TopThornton: You got quite a looker Tay lmao

♡ by Tay_Mads, LilahPatey, TopThornton, Sarah_Cams, WheezieSneezie, and others

Rafe.Cameron: You can't get rid of me now, sorry babe

Tagged: Tay_Mads

Comments:

Tay_Mads: Wouldn't want to anyway, you're stuck with me

LilahPatey: Cuties

TopThornton: So mushy

Sarah_Cams: Porn