12 ~ His touch on my Lips

Start from the beginning

My heart raced insanely knowing he was lying just like me on the bed, on his stomach, and significantly closer to me.

And suddenly lifted his gaze from the book to me.

"And, then removing all the clothes, one by one of himself and mine, he came dangerously closer to me... His eyes were full of desire as he made me lie over the bed and hover,"

He narrated slowly, looking into my eyes as of piercing me to the core with his hot voice.

A knot formed in my stomach.

I blinked nervously hearing all that from his mouth and he lowered his gaze back to the book slowly.

"Pinning my hands over the head, he started kissing me from the neck, followed by my naked-- chest and then to my... Stomach,"

I sucked on my lips and froze like ice hearing all this from his mouth. I just wanted to get invisible right now.

He lifted his gaze to me and muttered slowly again.

"Then, coming dangerously closer... He looked into my eyes and I felt his right hand on my-- thigh, parting them apart,"

No, no, no, no... Please stop narrating it.

I was feeling hell nervous, embarrassed, and ashamed, yet he wasn't willing to stop now but rather continued it.

Please!!! I begged internally.

But.

He looked into my eyes purposely and my sight just fixed on his lips as they sync in a motion to mutter those words very slowly.

"And, I was frightened, when he was ready. Slowly he guided himself to get into m-,"

My heartbeats raced insanely and I quickly moved my hand to press my fingers against his lips, shutting him up. I shook my head a little silently begging him to stop. Our eyes met and the moment stopped right there.

But suddenly.

"Aashiq,"

My ears instantly recognized Rabia's voice and I quickly stood up from the bed adjusting myself.

But, before I could even take a step forward, his hand held mine and pulled me closer. Losing, the balance I fell right over him.

And being fast enough, he turned me down, hovering me over.

I shivered and then looked at Rabia who was standing near the couch and looking at us.

Now, I was insanely blushed.

"Rabia,"

I looked at Sultan who without even daring to affect our uncomfortable and the extremely romantic position looked at her.

"What happened?"

He asked politely.

Rabia's face was clearly holding shock and a feeling of jealousy towards me. Her smile which was slightly appeared before now witnessing that she had just seen a nightmare.

"Um...mm,"

She blabbered not able to form any answer while I was slightly pushing him away without even making her notice.

"Umm, I just wanted to talk to you for while,"

She managed to say.

"You just go, I will meet you later,"

He said coldly, without even a slight smile and it made my eyebrows knit.

She just nodded silently and turned to walk away with a heavy heart.