Why did Katie choose such an expensive place?

"Oh, there they are!" Katie points to the table at the far end of the room. Her tiny body is wrapped in a black mini dress that hugs her in all the right places, her hair falling into waves down her back. I want to admire her further, but as soon as my eyes land on Maddie I inwardly groan.

She's in a hot pink little number, and the top of her breasts are exposed. Her face is done heavily with makeup, a bright pink lipstick to match. I immediately imagine those lips wrapped around my dick. I want that lipstick all over my body.

Maddie stands up to give Katie a hug, and god damn her ass looks good. That dress grips to every curve she could possibly have, her tits looking like a whole meal right now. Fuck.

"Hey." Tre sticks his hand out to me when I reach the table. "Good to see you again."

I clench my jaw and shake his hand firmly. "Same here," I mutter, then glance at Maddie again, but I can't seem to say anything. Instead, I just sit down next to Katie and glance quickly at the menu. Everything is so damn expensive.

Why did Maddie have to wear that? She knew I was coming, right? Did she wear that just for me?

No. She doesn't dress for you, or any man for that matter, I mentally snap at myself.

That tan skin of hers looks so good against the pink fabric of that dress. The dress is so damn short that all I can think about is pulling her into a corner and sticking my hands right up it.

Maddie shifts uncomfortably in her seat, and I realize that she caught me staring. Can she tell what I'm thinking?

Can she tell that I want to take her right here, right now? I move my gaze down to her tits, imagining what it would be like to suck on them again. To tease those nipples of hers. To have them wrapped around my dick again.

She shifts harder in her seat.

That's right. I want you to think of me, Maddie.

"So, Cameron." Tre clears his throat and narrows his eyes in my direction, clearly catching me staring at his girlfriend's tits. Whoops. "Maddie says you might be drafted this year? That's pretty cool."

"He's going to be." Katie gushes. "I'm so proud of him."

"I might be," I correct, and Katie lets out another sigh. "We don't know for sure yet."

"Dude." Ethan tosses a straw wrapper at me and rolls his eyes. "You're the best player that team has seen in ages. You blow me out of the water. I played college football for fun, but you're going to make it a career. There's no way in hell you aren't going to get drafted."

"That's what I'm saying!" Katie says, and thankfully we're interrupted by the waiter who gives us a list of wine choices for the evening.

"Anyone have a preference?" Katie glances around the table. "Maddie?"

"Oh, no." She shakes her head. "I don't know much about wine."

"That's too bad." Katie smiles and gives an order to the waiter before he scurries off. I didn't understand what Maddie was talking about last night, but I'm starting to. Katie is treating her like she's beneath her or something. It's unlike her.

"What team would you want to be drafted to?" Tre asks.

"The Burros," I reply firmly, keeping my eyes as far away from Maddie's as possible.

"The Burros?" Tre scoffs and rolls his eyes. "You really want to be part of a cheating team?"

"Jameson isn't the quarterback anymore," Ethan adds.