S3 Chapter 10: Blazing Flames! Atlas Ember!!

Start from the beginning

Bella: I already know who he is, he attacked my little sister and she's unconscious because of him! But why is he with that guy?

Shu: I don't know but the fact that Ashtem came this close to the Bulls means that he has unfinished business with Athena and Lane, people who had ruined his name publicly, rightfully so might i add.

Rangara: Do they know? Does Athena and Lane know about this?

Shu: They're aware of Main's current whereabouts but they know nothing about Ashtem as of now, they haven't been the least bit concerned with him since 3 years ago.

Rangara: Is there anything we can do to stop them?

Shu: For Main, the only thing we can do is defeat him. But with Ashtem, the man is too dangerous to even be near kids, it's just not safe.

Bella: There has to be something we can do.

Shu: I'm sorry but beating Ashtem is out of the question. like i said, he is simply too dangerous.

Bella: What about Athena?

Shu: Athena is a strong lady, she'll be fine. She's taken on the Snake Pit before and if she has to again then she'll fight them with no mercy.

*Bella began to think about everything, Athena was somewhere in the New York Bulls creating a new Adeona so that she could eventually take on Main and his tyrannical power. Bella runs deeper into the New York Bulls and she starts to look for Athena*

Bella: Athena, what exactly is the Snake Pit and... how did you beat them?!

---Meanwhile---

*Main Kuromi stood in one of the training rooms in the New York Arena and his bey, Primary Michael spun in the center of the arena at full speed, its aura of light emitting from it.*

Main: Michael, with your legendary power we'll absolutely crush Athena Valhalla for good, her legacy and family history going down with her.

*Michael began to glow brightly as its spin wasn't decreasing at all, Main began to grin as his eyes glowed with a red energy*

---

*Bella finally found Athena who was in the Beylab continuing to work on a design for her new Adeona*

Bella: Athena!!

*Athena turns around and was surprised to see Bella standing at the doorway*

Athena: Bella? What are you doing in here, i thought you would be out there in the lobby training with Rangara and the others.

Bella: Well... i thought i would give you some company while you work.

*Athena simply just smiled and sighed*

Athena: Well you came all this way.. sure you can stay, just don't touch anything or mess with anything.

*Athena kept on working on designs for her new Adeona, the design she currently had looked like a 4-Bladed Dangerous Belial and Athena smoothed out the blades a bit and inhaled excitedly, she finally found the perfect design.*

Athena: Just a little bit more Adeona and you'll be ready for battle once again, i can't wait to have so much fun with you again!

*After about an hour watching her, Bella eventually leaves and went back to the lobby and Shu and Rangara were still there. She wanted to face Shu again*

Bella: Shu, i've decided: I want to battle you once again!

Shu: Really now? You didn't forget that i defeated you yesterday?