A New Life

??? POV

"My name is Artyom, I'm an ex-Spartan soldier in the outskirts of what was once Mother Russia. My crew and I fought long and hard, surviving and living in the metro, only to escape on a train and find a place to finally settle down, we made some friends along the way, fought thru many enemies and mutated beast the wasteland threw at us. Only the colonel Miller, my father in law died due to radiation poisoning. I lived a full life besides my comrades and wife, building a family as well as slowly growing our community. As many years flown by I'm currently lying on my death bed with my own little ones and their children beside them. Closing my eyes I never once dreamed I would be reborn a new."

-Unknown building close to the main house-

I still remember opening up my eyes in an unknown area. Watching my surrounding as I, sadden in a way, was reborn as a 3 year old child. The last thing I remember in this body was walking around the garden while it was being cleaned, until a branch suddenly landed on my head 'ouch'. Getting down from the bed, I decided to explore my new surroundings, opening the door as I see thru a perfectly large window, looking thru the beautiful night sky as I continue to walk around before suddenly being lifted up from the ground by a green haired women in a maids outfit. I hated being randomly grabbed, but her touch felt so warm, like a bear nursing her Cubs, it was refreshing.

"What are you doing young master?!" She spoke in a hush tone "we need to get you to bed before the head butler of this house spots us!" She quickly but quietly took me back to my room, before placing me down to sleep once more, I had to asked "Where am I?"My voice sounded so different and so young, but my heavy Russian accent was there. She looked down at me with seemingly widen eyes, 'seems my accent confused her'. "Young master...*she lets out a sigh before smiling down at the child* you are currently in the second building, where the maids and butlers reside, away from the main house." 'Who would've thought, I was reborn as a bastard son' I lay down on my bed, look up at the ceiling curious of this new life of mine. "Thank you miss???" "I'm Inko midoriya, and please young master, you need to get some rest."

"Can I ask you one last question, please." She faintly smiled at me before nodding her head. "When I wake up, can you bring books about our world?" "Of course young master, now please get some rest." I nodded before closing my eyes, falling asleep hoping this wasn't a dream.