Chapter 4

STILES WAS FREAKING OUT. He was confused and angry for not knowing what was happening. His hand had healed itself, he was sure he must've broken it.
Lydia studied Stiles from next to Klaus. She could tell he was losing patience and becoming snappy with everything. It seemed that ever since Scott stopped talking to him he became less and less himself.
Klaus watched the both of them curiously. They had said Stiles was human, yet his hand healed and he didn't think he had vampire blood in his system. The girl seemed to watch him carefully, as if expecting Stiles to explode.
"What if this is just a prank?" Stiles spoke up. "I'm dreaming. WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" He screamed. Klaus rolled his eyes and put his hand on Stiles shoulder. "Love you're not dreaming." Stiles looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "That's what someone in a dream would say."
Lydia huffed a laugh before going over to Stiles. "Let's call Deaton. Maybe he knows what's happening?"
"With what phone Lydia?!" He yelled. Klaus pulled his head back from him slightly before handing his phone to Lydia. "I've gotten curious." He shrugged when he saw their confused glances.
Lydia dialed the number and listened to it ring.
"Alan Deaton, how can I help you?"
"Deaton it's Lydia. We have a bit of a situation." She huffed looking at Stiles.
"What can I do for you Ms Martin?"
"Well Stiles and I were asleep in his room and then we woke up in Virginia, a town called Mystic Falls. And randomly Peters name slipped into my mind when meeting some guy named Damon."
"Lydia I was repeating Peters name in my head trying to get you to see it, doesn't he remind you of Peter?" Stiles spoke up. While Klaus rolled his eyes at the fact Damon was there.
"Damon Salvatore? You didn't piss him off did you?" He rubbed his forehead anxiously waiting for her answer.
"No we didn't. Not sure how that matters. Also Stiles punched a tree and his hand was healed a few minutes later. Nothing but blood was proof it was hurt in the first place."
Stiles layed down on the grass and started looking at the clouds. He saw multiple cloud animals and smiled.
"Ah Stiles powers came, I was wondering when that would happen"
"Powers?" Lydia and Klaus said at the same time making Stiles look up. Lydia put Deaton on speaker phone.
"What powers Deaton?" Stiles spoke.
"Stiles you are a spark, when the nogitsune possessed you it opened your powers which were locked away."
Stiles took a deep breathe before nodding forgetting Deaton couldn't see him. "Yea okay cool I guess"