Oh no

Oh no.

He looked at her seriously. It's been days since she last saw him. She can see his deep eyes that look like they lack of sleep with dark circles around it. He looked at her with pain and longing. She can see those, she can feel those. Yet she's confused. She doesn't understand what these feelings are about.

But one thing's for sure. She missed him. Those gorgeous brown eyes, his dashing smiles, his stories..everything about him. How can she just realize this now? Hindi naman siya ganito noon pagdating kay Eiron. Kahit nga isang linggo silang hindi magkita o buwan, it's not like this na halos gusto na niyang itapon ang sarili sa binata at yakapin ito ng mahigpit.

Everything has changed. But why? That, she didn't know. If there's a theme song for her, it would definitely be Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift.

She sighed desperately and looked at him seriously, thinking all of these are wrong. Very wrong in many ways. He was like a brother to her. Nothing else.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked with frustration dripping from his every word.

She can't look straight at him so she looked away. Her heart once again started beating faster. She groaned inwardly. This is the reason why she doesn't like it when she sees him. She looses herself. And it isn't right.

"I'm not avoiding you." She answered in a monotone.

Kaya mo yan Caizza. Think right, think right.

Nabigla si Caizza when Eiron suddenly walked towards her. She frantically walked back at his sudden advance and he cornered her with his hands both on the sides of her face. She stood frozen at how close they got. This was the last thing she wanted to happen. She knows her logic will fly away any sooner now and she knows she's in great danger.

She wants to escape but there's no way she can. Ang lapit na ng mukha nilang dalawa that she can smell his fresh breath. She suddenly felt his knees got week and butterflies appeared in his tummy. She just stood there without looking at him. Got the first time, she felt all of these. She can't, she shouldn't. Or else....she might do and say something that she might regret afterwards. Something that will ruin everything.

"Look at me." Utos ni Eiron but she didn't dare move. She knows better. But then Eiron got impatient and he himself turned her face to look at him.

Their eyes finally met and Caizza held her breath.

Kalma Caizza, kalma.

"Why? Why are you avoiding me? Why Jas?" His voice broke and she can feel pain in every word. He demands an explanation. He wants to know.

"I said I'm not---"

"Why Jas?! I wanna know why! Have I done something wrong? Tell me at hindi ko na ulit gagawin. Just please.." He begged. Mukha na siyang nahihirapan sa pagsasalita but he continued. Caizza was shocked at what she's seeing. "..please don't avoid me like that. It hurts Jas. Not seeing you hurts. Thinking you're mad at me hurts. It fūcking hurts, Jas. It does. And I don't even know why."