Kiss ▶ 2

It's been three days already and Caizza has been constantly avoiding Eiron. She can't afford to see him lalo na't nagwawala palagi ang puso niya and she can't think straight when she's with him. She thinks irrationally and doesn't like where her thoughts are leading to. She really is crazy, she thought.

It's been three days as well and she still hasn't figured out who BK is. She wanted to hunt him down but she doesn't even know how to start and besides, her best friend told her to just leave it to her.

I trust Kelly, she can find him.

"I know this hot Brazilian dude I can hook you up with on a date. Ano? Game?" Asked Kelly excitedly to Caizza.

They're in their cafeteria, having lunch. Her, Kelly and the twins Helen and Helga. The twins are prankers and gossip queens that's why she already asked their help in hunting BK. Yet still, nothing happened.

This is so impossible. Not even the twins can find him! She sighed, finally giving up in hunting her mystery kisser.

"Brazilian hottie? Oh my gosh! Ako na lang ang makikipagdate Kels!" Shouted Helga.

"Shut up Hel. I will date him! Me, Kels, pick me!" Sabat ni Helen.

"Kels, no! Ako! Me!"

"Gahd wag nga kayong sumigaw!" Shouted Kelly. The twins shut up and so as everyone in the room. That's how loud Kelly can shout. A megaphone, as what Caizza describes her. "Neither of you will date the hot dude because like I said, he's reserved ONLY for my dear best friend. Okay?!" She shot the twin a warning look and they both nodded as they gulped.

That's how scary Kelly can be. Caizza sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll go." She said kahit na ayaw naman niya talaga. She was supposed to go to a date two nights ago but the guy ditched him. He even made her wait for an hour but no Rico came. Caizza went home pissed and hungry. Kelly apologized. She said that Rico hasn't told her he can't come because she is the one who sets up dates for her best friend.

"But...make sure na talagang susulpot yung Brazilian na yun kundi papadeport ko siya sa Brazil." Caizza kid but she said this seriously. Ayaw niyang pinagmumukha siyang tanga lalo na't nag-eefort siya sa pagpapaganda and then all will just come to waste.

Kelly smiled and the twins faked a sob.

"Yes! Don't worry Cai. I had it all under control. He will be there." She said with an evil grin. There was something with that grin of hers but Caizza can't pinpoint what so she just shrugged.

This date better be good. This is a good diversion she wants to take her mind off things. She's praying that tonight is a memorable night. She hopes that he is the answer to her pleas.

The day passed by in a blur and before Caizza knew it, it was already dismissal time. Their club meeting has also ended and so she needed to prep up already for her date tonight. Suddenly the dating thing doesn't sound pleasing to her anymore because of a certain guy that keeps on popping on her mind.

She hit her head at that thought.

The more I needed the diversion.

She shook her head and headed to the parking lot but as she step foot at it, a tall figure over-towered her making her stop and look up.