fire incident part2

So hi! Again !
This is the continuation of the last part and this is the last part of the two shot !

While coming inside Kartik saw abhi and akshu coming down with grand smiles on Thier faces . He knew that every thing went well. He was happy that his daughter was happy but somewhere sad too that she would leave him soon.

While coming down akshu slipped yet again . It seems to her that she cannont walk straight when Abhi is near.
Abhi caught her in the nick of the time and held her protectively in his arms .
Abhi - tum thik ho?lagi toh nhi? Chot toh nhi lagi? Aise kaise gir gayi ? Dekh k chalna chahiye na Abhi gir jati aur phir Kahi chot lag jati toh ? Aab kuch bolo bhi.

The family smiled seeing his protectiveness and worry for her and Kartik was happy that atleast his princess has someone who will take care of her no matter what.

Akshu - Aarey meethidana chup ! Bolne doge tab bolungi na . Bass train ki tarah shuru hojate ho. Thik hu m . Kuch nhi hua mujhe. Chot bhi nhi lagi h . Tension Mt lo bp badh jayega.

Abhi released a sigh of relief.

After knowing akshara's family history harsh was sure that she was the perfect Birla bahu because of her family history.
Kartik Goenka and naksh Singhania were said to be the most ruthless arogrant and emotionless people for the outer world after losing the person they loved the most in the world thier wife and sister respectively. And here they were smiling without any worry infront of the girl he never liked.
Everyone in the family knew Kartik first priority was always naira and then his children . Kartik has loved only one women in his life and that was his naira. Sure he had married Sirat after naira's death but he never loved her. He couldn't . He had loved his share of love. He had belonged to naira and would belong to her till his last breath .and Thier was no one coming in between of it. After all he was naira's Kartik wasn't he ?

Marriage with Sirat was only a compromise for both of them. For Kartik it was to give his children a mother. And for Sirat it was to give Aarohi a father's name . Kartik had tried his best to not differentiate between the two the whole family did. But akshu had a special place. She had one before she was even born. She was the light of everyone's life the apple of their eyes. Their first granddaughter.
Kartik couldn't tell no to his princess for anything no matter how absurd the demand was . He had promised himself and his naira that he would give her whatever her heart desires. That he would fight the world for her happinessss and he surely would do that. the first promise he made to her was to let her live her life the way her heart desired be what ever she wanted to . She was her mother's daughter and Kartik knew she wouldn't make any wrong decision in her life. And she sure as hell wasn't gonna sacrifice her happinessss for someone else.
Kartik was someone who was protective of his children and Thier happinessss and after losing naira the protectiveness had completely gone to another level.

Kartik didn't remember anything related to Arohi aur Sirat and he wasnt worried about that right now . His first priority was to make sure that akshu was happy and no one was coming in between of it. He had already lost so much time with his princess he sure as hell wasnt wasting any more time . His princess would be married soon other things could wait for sometime .
Listening to the next words from Abhimanyu were like heaven for Kartik .

Abhi- hum kuch kehna chahte h. Hum kuch der rukh ke shadi karna chahte h. Itna sab kuch hogaya h. Ham ek dusre Ko aache se Jaana chahte h phehchana chahte h. Aur akshu ke papa Abhi Abhi wapis aaye h unhe bhi toh akshu ke sath thoda time spend karna hoga na . Hum jab bhi shadi ke liye tyaar honge hum aapko Bata denge . Agar aapko koi dikkat na ho toh .

Neil - "bol bhai rahe h par Shabd akshu ke h . Warna esa ho sakta h ki bhai kahe ki shadi ke liye thoda rukh jao . Bhai ka bass chale toh Abhi shadi karke le jaye akshu Ko "
Neil said in a teasing voice.