1st Tilak

This is how I wanted it to go and everyone coming in support of Akshara the ending might be a little fast forward but please ignore it it's my first time writing something.
Hii so I added few things hope you like it .

" Me akshu se pyaar karta hu "
After the whole confusion being cleared by Abhimanyu the whole family was left shocked. Arohi felt as if everything was going against her again .
Akshu was in shock she was feeling happy that what she felt was not one sided but was also returned but on the other hand she was sad too that her sister would be unhappy .

Aorhi started blaming akshu again " tumse meri Khushi dekhi nhi gayi na . Hamesha mujhse mera sab kuch Chinna toh tumhara kaam h . Mujhe khush toh tum dekh hi nhi sakti na . Hamesha se yehi toh Karti aayi ho tum phele mamma papa aur aab Abhimanyu . "

Kairav had enough of it he shouted " bass Arohi akshu ke khilaf ek shabd aur nhi yaha jo bhi ho Raha h usme akshu ki koi galti nhi h "

Arohi anger doubled . " Bhaiya aap toh rehne hi do aap hamesha se akshu ki side hi lete aaye ho .aapke liye hamesha se vo jyada important thi hamesha se sabki favourite vo hi thi ."

Kairav wanted to say that his both sisters were equal for him but couldn't he could not lie and say akshu didn't have a special place in his heart how could she not . She was the sister he had begged for cried for fought for . She was the last piece alive of his favourite person his Tina ki tin tin . He had promised his parents and himself to always protect her from everything . His first promise to her was that he will protect her  forever he can't just break it.

The goenka's to came in support of akshu and told Arohi that it wasn't akshu's fault that Abhi liked Akshu not Arohi . It was the family's fault that they got confused not akshu's .

Arohi started again " aab aap kuch nhi bolenge bhaiya boliye ki aapke liye me aur akshu Barabar h " kairav was silent the whole family was they couldn't deny it that akshu was a little more special for them .

Always had been and always will be. She was the shinning star in everyone life . She came when everyone needed happiness the most . She was the one who had forced them to smile even when they were breaking inside .
Akshu was sad seeing her behaving like this she came forward to pacify her and started "Arohi esa kuch nhi h jitna pyaar hamara pariwar mujhse karta h utna hi tujhse bhi karte h galat Mt samaj ."
The birlas were shocked and didn't know what to do. They were confused regarding this family dynamics and the youngest child being jealous of the elder one of being everyones favourite it was usually the opposite .
Arohi started again " tum toh chup hi raho Akshara . Yeh tum bhi Jaanti ho aur m bhi Jaanti hu ki family ki favourite tum ho akhir ho bhi kyu na tum toh inki pyari naira ki jo beti ho. Mera kya h . Itni mushkil se tumhe yaha se bheja tha yeh soch kar ki tum nhi hongi toh shayad me sabki favourite ho jaungi par nhi esa ek din nhi jaata tha jab gharwalo Ko tumhari yaad nhi aati thi. Tum toh Chali gayi apne Mammu ke pass 3 saal ke liye yaha sabka gussa toh mujhe jhelna pada na ki tumhe kyu majboor Kiya maine jaane pe . Tum apni asli ma ki tarah Chali kyu nhi ham sabko chodke ."

That was the last straw for kairav . He shouted " arohi mamma ke khilaf ek Shabd bhi bardash nhi h mujhe . "
Kairav could handle anything but a world against his mother and sister . He started ' arohi aab tak baat teri aur akshu ki thi isliye majboori me sun Raha tha par agar Mumma ke khilaf ek Shabd bhi bola toh aacha nhi hoga yeh yaad rakhna .aur agar aaj ke Baad esi baat akshu ke baare me kehna toh dur aagr Sochi bhi na toh mujhse Bura koi bhi hoga. Aur kya mtlb h tera itni mushkilo se bheja tha tujhse Sabse dur se. "

Everyone was shocked to see the usually calm and composed kairav looking so angry that he could literally kill anyone. He was not the one to loose his temper easily but just like his father his mother naira and sister akshu were his weak points. He would never let anyone raise a finger or badmouth the person he had loved the most.