Prolog

우리의 사랑은 진짜지만, 이제 모든 것은 끝나야 해.
Our love is true, but all it has to end now.

>> THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US <<

프롤로그
PROLOG

When her eyes spotted the form of the guy she had been avoiding seated in front of her make-up table, her body seemed to freeze. She started to wonder why he was here.

Drrt... She was startled when the phone she was holding suddenly rang. On the other hand, Baekhyun who was initially focused on his phone turned to look in the mirror and...

Guess what happened next?

"Taeyeon-ah!"

Taeyeon reflexively looks away, while Baekhyun stood up and turned around to face the girl.

It was now Baekhyun's turn to wonder.

Why is Taeyeon here? Didn't Tiffany say they were on their way home? That's what's on Baekhyun's mind right now.

Taeyeon who felt the atmosphere in the room turned awkward spoke. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked stutteringly, remembering that this was her first time seeing him in a long time.

"Taeyeon-ah, I-I can explai—"

"Dwaesseo," the girl interrupted, "let's pretend this never happened and..."

Taeyeon finally looked him in the eyes. "You better get out of here before they misunderstand again." She said with a bitter smile.

Jleb... Baekhyun's heart seemed to be stabbed by a knife when he heard Taeyeon's words. To be honest he was hurt, but he knew the wound was nothing compared to her wound.

Baekhyun sighed. "Taeyeon-ah," he called, "how long are we really going to be like this?"

She didn't respond making Baekhyun say again. "To be honest I'm confused. I'm confused why we have to act like strangers. I'm confused why you always avoid me when you meet me. I'm confused why lately you haven't answered my calls and messages. I'm confused why when I look for you you are always not there and..."

Baekhyun took one more breath before continuing his words.

"I'm confused what exactly are we now?" He whispered with a bitter smile.

Taeyeon lost her words. She didn't know what to say because...

She also had no idea what their relationship was right now.

If only that night she hadn't asked him to meet and spend time together under the starry sky... Maybe all this wouldn't have happened and...

'They' wouldn't be this angry to her.

>> THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT US <<

안녕, everyone~ ^o^
As I promise you guys, I tried to make an eng vers of TDKAU!
I'm sorry if there are strange words (tbh, my Eng skills are bad) but I hope the message I want to convey to you through this story is conveyed!
Well, enjoy the story~ ㅎㅎ
If you like it, don't forget to vote & comment!!

Insta : @tdkau_by096 ♥
Tiktok : @taengkyung_096 ♥

W/ luv...
– 220126