1 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝕷𝖎𝖋𝖊.

(A/n) yes i know. I'm starting off with a real life. It's just a little bit of a intro to the story. So enjoy.

Jennifer nurses the beer in her hand, laughing at how mason is making out with this guy that had been flirting with him for hours since they arrived at the club. But the stupid gay friend was too blind to see and it wasn't until Jenny said something about it.

Jenny and Ian, the macho of their little group. Were sitting in the booth, he drinking a shot of vodka while Jenny looks on to the dance floor. Handing her beer to Ian, smiling at him before the gets up.

"I'm gonna go dance." She says.

It was new year, Jenny was now on the date of 31 December 18 of age and she could buy herself drinks now. Happy with that thought and the fact that she could just walk into the club.

For her birthday her parents had arranged a little getaway to Los Angeles as she had always wanted to see Hollywood and the movie star city. Not that she wanted to join them, she was happy with the fact that her future meant nothing in particular and that she was studying to become a writer.

She makes it onto the dance floor, swinging her hips to the sound of the music. She knows she's a gorgeous girl, too pretty for her own good, but that's she will ever be to guys. Pretty, skinny, cute smile, greenish blue eyes and a feisty attitude that means that no guy can touch her in any way unless she tells them.

Jenny feels a pair of hands slide over her hips, the short black dress didn't help with keeping the eyes of hungry males of her. But for some reason, this guy didn't give her the creeps like normally. She turns around come face to face with a handsome man.

She chuckles at the fact that he wears a bandanna, a red one to be more precise. The white button up a little tight around his shoulders, giving her a clear idea that this man is very well trained. The brown hair that is a mess on his head.

He wraps his arms around her waist, tightening and pulling her closer to him. She notice that he's staring off into the distance with a glare. Looking at the direction, it's not her friends he's staring at but a group of guys further into the club.

"Sorry that i jumped you like this. Some guys i was near were staring and saying how they would use you." The man tells her.

The can hear the french accent in his voice, giving her the idea that this man much be from France or Canada or something. She nods and turns to the man that holds her like she is a diamond.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." Jenny tells the man.

For the next couple of hours they just stay silent and dance to the music. Enjoying each other company, not having the need to constantly to chat. Jenny feels at ease with this guy.

As the club starts to close, she notice that her friends are gone and somewhere hooking up with someone of their liking. She grabs her phone from the little bag around her shoulder.

Ian: hooking up with a chick!

Mason: in hotel with dick!

"Oh great." Jenny says.

"What?" The man says, having decided in his head that he is going to look after her until she is safe.

"One friend is hooking up in our hotel room." Jenny tells the man.

"You can come to my hotel room." The man tells her.

Jenny nods, knowing that when Mason is hooking up with someone it's loud, until noon and very graphic. So she better goes with some guy to his hotel then not get any sleep at all. Is it stupid to go with a stranger, yes. Does she care, no.

They travel to the hotel of the man and her mouth drops open. He walks her into the most luxurious hotel in LA and she has the opportunity to see it from the inside and stay in one.

"Wow."

"Impressive huh?" The man says.

Jenny nods and let's her be guided to the hotel room on the highest floor. Overlooking the beautiful city. She can't believe that she is in such a gorgeous hotel room. She turns around and her mouth falls open, again.

In front of her is the man, halfway with unbuttoning his shirt. She gets a full display of his torso and chest. She knows this guy isn't just ripped, he isn't an gym junky but more of an top athlete with this type of body. He's not puffy ripped but slender and very natural.

"You like what you see?" The man asks cockily.

"I...uhm...maybe..." she stutters.

He chuckles, moving closer to her. He grabs the back of her neck, bending down to softly kiss her on the lips. She gasps at how soft his lips are, letting him guide her to the bed.

Knowing fully well what is going to happen, knowing that she is gonna let this man be her first. In well maybe everything. From the kiss to probably the sex, she's never done it.

She feels how he pulls her dress over her body, leaving her in only her panties. She didn't think this afternoon she would need a bra and the man must be glad he doesn't have to take that wretched thing off.

"Oh holy hell." The accent of the man makes her shiver at his words.

He kisses her lips before he moves down to slide his finger tips over the soft and sensitive skin of her side. Moving to places her mind makes her feel like she is floating.

We all know what happens next.