Should not have done that

" What was I thinking!", this sentence was the main reflection from the events in the animatronics head as he paced in his room.

" Why did I listen to Chica", he then remembered what she said. This sparked anger, shame, and humiliation within him as he stopped in his tracks recalling her exact deceiving words.

" Something that a certain human female loves", said the devilish animatronic.

" I'm listening", he reluctantly expressed

" Apparently, your dear sweet Annabelle likes...", she lowered his head whispered as if someone would hear.

"To be bit", Freddy looked back at the other bot in confusion and bewilderment. Being bit. Freddy felt some amount of Irony in that, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

" Why... How do you know this, Chica? These better not be one of your antics", he raised a brow.

" No! No. She told me herself. In confidence mind you", she proudly stated. Freddy didn't seem to believe or be amused by her inside information. He decided to indulge her inside knowledge 

" And why would she tell you, such intimate details. It's not like we can do that kind of stuff"

" From what AnnieBell has told me dry-humping can do wonders. And that's not the point."

"So what is the point than Chica", he said with a brazen attitude. He placed a hand under his chin, like a teacher waiting for their student to fib.

" The point is. Do you know why Monty is making more headway on her "

" No Why."

" It's because he's bold and aggressive, but with my help, you're going to have the upper hand!". He sighed and placed a fist on his hip.

" And how is that. If Monty is so 'aggressive'", he quoted.

" Well. Do what I told you"

" So. Bite her?", he repeated

" Yes but, specifically on the neck. Ooh and make sure you make it all primal and stuff". Freddy rolled his eyes.

The animatronic paced faster in his room as he began to think about the actual event. He kept thinking over and over about how it was such a mistake and how she must hate him now.

" I need to be aggressive", the animatronic thought as the smaller being seemed to cease her kicking and pushing. He then took his chance and committed to his act. Her skin felt so soft and warm compared to his metal body. His teeth then went on to her supple tan neck. He got his mark and began to add pressure. 

" Am I supposed to do it until blood happens? Or is it like a tap?", he attempted to figure out the amount of pressure he was meant to convey, but then something threw him off. 

Freddy fell from his daze. He stood still next to his arcade machine. One hand covering his face. His face felt as though it would fall off. That sound she made. He replayed it in his mind. What was it? He tried his best to comprehend what would induce her to make a sound. He kept replaying it. The sound was music to his ears? It was so innocent yet so indecent. Like a dirty secret. Why did it make him feel a 'warm' way? He remembered how he felt a phantom warmth in his stomach and felt as though there was meant to be a building-up pressure in a lower area.

He then remembered the aftermath. Her face. She looked so angry and disgusted with him, and she had every right to be. Out of frustration, he punched the wall. It shook slightly and it's force caused a small but noticeable crack in the structure. He then walked out of the room.