Unexpected Eavesdroppers

Third Floor

" C'mon. Move those little legs, Rockstar", the 6'2 animatronic called to the girl who was visibly a few meters behind him. She kept getting caught up with the security bots' alarms. As she was recently hired and this is her first shift they still do not recognize her in the system fully yet. She jogged to the bot's location in front of a store called 'El Chip'.

" How many nicknames do you have. Don't you ever get tired of being corny? All that memory bank or storage or whatever and you can't even call me by my name", she began to speed-walk in front of him as a means to sort her 'authority'. He rolled his optics at her seize of control and followed behind her. He scanned her from behind. She had good proportions as a female, a bit chubby; but in all the right places.

" I can call you whatever I like, Ma Rockstar Cherie". She stopped with a loud stomp. She turned to the bot. Her top lip twitched in anger. She stomped up to the bot, fumes began steaming out of her head as her face went red. The bot looked down on the angry gremlin with a robotic smirk. She pressed on his chest with her finger.

" Even as a robot men are pigs", the robot giggled and swished her finger off.

" I'm a reptile. A pig's a mammal. You need to get your animals in order. Annabelle". He swayed. She swung her head in shock. She raised her flashlight to him and pointed in frustration.

" Now you're reasonable", she pouted and followed in suit.

                                                                                First Floor

"What is he doing", the animatronic wolf eyed the gator and the female as they walked along the third floor. The two stars sat at a table that let the other two be visible from the first floor. It was close enough to the dancefloor not to be too suspicious to the gator.

"Why. Do you. Care", the chicken clucked with garbage clearly falling out.

" I don't", the wolf growled looking back. She resumed her visual stalking of the two. Now they were in front of one of the games.

"It's just. It's just not natural. And not on the table Chica"

" You jealous", the bird clucked while scarfing down a thrown-out slice of pizza. The wolf turned in her seat to the other animatronics, giving her an annoyed look.

" Been there done that. It's not that it's just not natural."

"How so.", the trash-ridden bot put down the junk she was about to consume.

" He never did that for Vanessa and I didn't even see most of the exhibits he's showing her"

" But exhibits and their information is installed instantly to us. So we don't even need to visit those silly things. You silly goose. Boop". She poked the agitated animatronic on her snout. Roxanne grabbed onto the sides of the table and snarled. The metal scraping made a sharp pitch noise.

"Not the point!"

"Woah calm your dogs. Plus I think it's sweet. I mean it's better than hearing him tear up everything whenever he has a fit". The chicken carried on with her ingestion of ungodly amounts of who knows what.

" Doesn't he always has a fit?", the wolf paused and questioned.

" Exactly. I can finally eat my meal in peace". The wolf slid into her seat with her head hanging over.

" If you can even call it that.", her eyes slid with the two heading towards the two making their way towards the first floor. The robot sighed in aggravation. She got up out of her seat.

" I'm heading out you coming. Or are you waiting for the love birds", the wolf pointed to the two going down the escalators.

" I'm eating tho", the bot said puzzled.

" Don't you want to meet her? She might be nice."

" Nah I'd rather be scrapped than have to deal with all than social nonsense. You have fun I guess", she walked into the darkness of the closed marts within the mall. The white animatronic scoffed at the rude, but reasonable comment.

" Ehh Chica", the garbage-consuming animatronic turned to the loud boom of a voice from across the floor. Her emerald green earrings glittered on the light-up floor. Chica waved her hand, spreading a bit of trash with it. She called Monty over along with the new human recruit. 

" You giving Annie here a tour. Since when did you become such a gentlemen Monts. I wish I got a tour", she said in a teasing voice as she fluttered her lashes. Montgomery made a hearty laugh at her comment. He took a seat at the table. 

" I can give you a different type of tour if you like", he winked in a friendly manner, but Chica just rolled her eyes.

" I think I prefer what the girl is getting.", she then turns to the new employee.

" You enjoying your 'tour', Annie. I hope Monts is being a good boy", she pinches his cheek. He wipes off the garbage residue as she resumes her convo with Annabelle.

" Oh wait you don't mind me calling you Annie right, I-I know we just met and everything, b-"

" No, it's ok. Matter of fact I prefer it. Annie. A reasonable and respectful nickname."

" Whatever you say ~Cheire", Annie instantly twitches her head at the gator in a pout with a side of defeat.

"Oh Monty", The animatronics laugh at poor Annie's expense and pride, but she allows it.